Now is the perfect time to book your flight from Australia or the US! A few of our loyal readers have pointed out various flight deals happening now to Tokyo. The dates and prices do range, so you’ll have to play around with the dates to get the best deal. Once you have your flights book to Tokyo, book your hotel with our handy — and recently updated — guide for booking a Disney Hotel right at Tokyo Disneyland!
West Coast Cities in the US
Both Delta and United have flights starting at $486 USD round-trip from select west coast cities to either Haneda Airport or Narita Airport. The deal is between March and May 2017. This is the perfect time to visit for the cherry blossoms. Just make sure to avoid Golden Week at the end of April and beginning of May. Book through Orbitz or Expedia.
- Los Angeles (LAX)
- Seattle (SEA)
- Las Vegas (LAS)
- Portland International Airport (PDX)
- Salt Lake International Airport (SLC)
- Narita International Airport (NRT)
- Haneda International Airport (HND)
Full details over at The Points Guy.
Jetstar has a wonderful seat sale for select dates between March 23 and November 30, 2017, from various cities in Australia. The sale ends February 7, 11.59pm AEDT. So, you better book quickly!
Here’s a quick example of fares to Narita International Airport:
- Gold Coast: $278 AUD
- Sydney: $361 AUD
- Melbourne: $376 AUD
- Cairns: $249 AUD
Once you have your flights and hotels booked, we suggest buying your tickets for the parks ahead of time and other tourist destination and transportation tickets. Use promo code KLKTDREX to save on your first order through Klook. Read our full disclosure.
- Tokyo Disneyland/DisneySea 1-Day Park Ticket
- Tokyo Disneyland/DisneySea 2-Day Park Ticket
- Robot Restaurant Discount Ticket
- Fuji-Q Highland Discount Ticket
- Universal Studios Japan Park Ticket (Osaka)
- Universal Studios Japan Express Pass Ticket (Osaka)
- Sanrio Puroland Discount Ticket
- Personal Mobile Wifi Hotspot
- Tokyo Skyliner Discount Train Ticket
- Airport Limousine Bus Discount Ticket from Narita
Feature photo by Duy Phan Photography.
Like what you read? Support us on Patreon and receive exclusive perks (who doesn’t ❤️ exclusive).