Tokyo DisneySea announced today that Duffy’s new friend Gelatoni is becoming part of the popular show “My Friend Duffy” in a new short story. The updated show debuts February 1, 2017, at the Cape Cod Cook-Off.
It’s fantastic to see more of Gelatoni incorporated into the shows at Tokyo DisneySea. Does this mean a “meet and greet” in the near future? Here are the details about this new and exciting update!
The current show has two short stories — lasting about 10 minutes each — featuring Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy, Duffy, and ShellieMay. The first is about Mickey and Duffy before beginning their adventures together. The other is how they met ShellieMay.
The new short story is about how they met Gelatoni in Cape Cod. Which replaces the first show about Mickey and Duffy beginning their journey together.
- “Before the Start of Mickey and Duffy’s Adventure” ends January 9, 2017
- “The Story of ShellieMay” will continue with the update
- “Meeting Our New Friend Gelatoni in Cape Cod” begins February 2, 2017
- Beginnings of Mickey and Duffy’s Adventure ends January 9, 2017
- The Creation of ShellieMay will continue with the update
- Meeting Our New Friend Gelatoni in Cape Cod begins February 1, 2017
The show will undergo refurbishment starting January 10, until January 31, 2017.
Images and information from the official Tokyo Disney Resort Blog.
If you found this article useful, please share this with your friends, family, and followers! We want everyone to experience the best of Tokyo Disney Resort. Start planning your trip with our Ultimate Guide to Tokyo Disney Resort!
Like what you read? Support us on Patreon and receive exclusive perks (who doesn’t ❤️ exclusive).