Disney’s Easter and Mickey & Duffy’s Spring Voyage kicked off this year on April 2nd, 2014. Besides all the incredibly cute decorations, mouth-watering treats, and easter/spring themed shows. There are plenty of opportunities to spend you entire pay cheque on some of the best merchandise Tokyo Disney Resort has to offer. Here are 30 of our “must buy” merchandise, now available at both Disneyland Park and Tokyo DisneySea.
1. Disney’s Easter Top Hat
This is what happens when you put everything easter related onto a hat. Even the carrot on the top, pops out!
2. Chip ‘N Dale Disney’s Easter Outfits
These are my personal favourite, if you follow my Instagram feed you see how much I adore them. The bunny ears and colours make them irresistibly cute. They even come together as a set.
3. Mickey & Minnie Disney’s Easter Plush
These two always look spectacular. These outfits for Disney’s Easter in Tokyo Disneyland keep the trend going.
4. Donald and Daisy Easter Egg Straps
Phone straps are insanely popular in Japan. Donald and Daisy as Easter Egg straps, oddly seems rather fitting.
5. Max & Goofy Disney’s Easter Plush
Being able to find any merchandise with Max is a challenge. But finding him with matching outfits with Goofy? Leave it Tokyo to make these awesome Easter outfits for our favourite father and son duo.
6. Goofy & Max Disney’s Easter Visor
To go with the two plush above, you can also buy your very own Goofy Visor. Complete with adjustable bunny ears, and of course Goofy’s ears too.
7. Disney’s Easter Earrings
Don’t let the photo fool you, these earrings are incredibly tiny. Making them a nice subtle addition to your easter wardrobe.
8. Mickey & Minnie Disney’s Easter Hair Pins
Maybe Mickey Ears are not your thing? Then you can pin these to your hair and still be fashionable while in the parks.
9. Mickey & Minnie Disney’s Easter Bunny Ears
For the rest of us, that cannot visit a Disney Park without having something strapped to our heads. Here are quite possibly the cutest Mickey Ears you will ever encounter.
10. Mickey & Minnie Disney’s Easter Outfit Plush
If you buy the Mickey Ears above, then you of course need the plush to go with them. You have to make your outfit match, right?
11. Winnie the Pooh Easter Bunny Outfit Plush
There are no words to describe the cute overload.
12. Winnie the Pooh with Bunny Ears Pillow
Or this one too.
13. Mickey Mouse HAPPY EASTER Bag
For the 12 items you buy above. You’re going to need something to carry it all in. So, why not this?
14. Mickey & Minnie Easter Bunny Postcards
For everything you’ve purchased so far. You’re going to have to write a letter home to ask for more money. Do it with a HAPPY EASTER postcard. You can even mail it right from Tokyo Disneyland.
15. Mickey & Minnie Easter Statue
We’re only half done here. To change it up, here’s a statue of Mickey & Minnie sporting their easter bunny ears. This is about $38US.
16. Daisy & Donald Disney’s Easter Plush
Nothing is complete without Donald and Daisy, thrown into the mix.
17. Mickey and Friends Easter Egg Straps
Do you have 6 iPhones or 5 friends? Then these easter egg phone straps are a must. The whole gang is here.
18. Mickey & Minnie Easter Egg Straps
If you only have 2 iPhones, then you can get these two adorable phone straps.
19. Mickey Mouse HAPPY EASTER T-Shirt
Perhaps you are more the t-shirt type of person. You can’t go wrong with this.
20. Duffy & Shellie May Spring Voyage Plush
There’s no celebration without a new Duffy & Shellie May outfit.
21. Daisy and Donald Spring Voyage Plush
Not a fan of their outfits for Disney’s Easter? Then you may like their outfits for the Spring Voyage in DisneySea.
22. Duffy the Disney Bear Camera iPhone Case
Make your iPhone look like an old camera, then wear it around your neck. Who wouldn’t love that?
23. Mickey and Minnie Spring Voyage Plush
Our favourite pair are ready for the Spring Voyage.
24. Mickey and Duffy’s Spring Voyage Item Bag
Everyone can use an adorable bag to put your random things into.
25. Shellie May Mini Suitcase
If a small cloth bag is not stylish enough to carry your items in. Then Shellie May’s tiny suitcase will do the trick.
26. Mickey Plastic File Folder
Stationary is serious business in Japan. You can make your files look that much more cute.
27. Mickey and Minnie Spring Voyage Keychain Plush
If the bigger versions of these two are not to your liking. Then you can get the smaller versions to hang off your bag.
28. Mickey and Minnie Disney’s Easter Glasses
Pour your favourite beverage, and enjoy the warm weather with these matching glasses.
29. Disney’s Easter Bunny Plush
These adorable guys are found throughout Tokyo Disneyland Park. If you’re a fan, then you can take one of them home.
30. Clarice the Chipmunk Plush
This is our absolute MUST BUY if you’re a Clarice fan. She does not show up very often in the parks. Except for shows with Chip ‘N Dale. It’s very rare that she will even have her own plush. Also, who can resist this cute outfit?
Which of these was your favourite? Let us know in the comments. If you enjoy these posts, then make sure to check out our must buy Christmas, New Years, and Valentines merchandise from Tokyo Disney Resort. Then, make sure to subscribe to never miss the latest in advice.