Earlier this week we booked our next Disney Vacation to Disneyland Paris for the beginning of July! We will be spending 4 days and 3 nights at Disney’s Hotel Santa Fe. Currently they are running a 20th Anniversary promotion where you can receive up to 30% off your stay at select Disney Resorts. The timing was perfect as we were getting ready to book everything for our trip to Europe and noticed this promotion started the day we wanted to book everything. Was a bit worried there would be no discounts since it’s the summer.
The total cost was €917.40 ($1208.41 CAD or $1178.75 USD) for two adults, which includes:
- 3 Nights at Disney’s Hotel Santa Fe (Standard Rio Grande Room)
- 4 Day Park Tickets (includes Park Hopping)
- Fast Passes for one attraction per day per guest
Works out to about $604.21 per person. If we weren’t spending over two weeks in Europe we would have opted for a higher end resort. Staying in the Disneyland Hotel would have been fantastic but the price is extremely high, maybe we can save for our next visit.
Planning for our visit has already begun. The standard Disney planning includes:
- Which attractions to grab Fast Passes for
- Where we should eat
- Park Hours
- Shows and Performances to see
- What’s unique to the Resort
There are attractions that are unique to Disneyland Paris that we will have to make a priority to experience! I’ve listed a few that caught my eye.
- Space Mountain: Mission 2
- Phantom Manor (variation on The Haunted Mansion)
- Indiana Jones et le Temple du Peril
- Crush’s Coaster
- RC Racer
I’d love to hear any suggestions you may have, make sure to leave them in the comments.
Haven’t looked too closely at dinning just yet. Everything is listed perfectly over at DLRP Magic in their dining section. If there are any suggestions I’d be glad to hear them. We are always up for trying new and delicious experiences!
After countless hours of research there is no shortage of valuable information available. Here are a few excellent resources I’ve been using:
- Disneyland Paris Official Website
- Great place to start for general information and pricing. For more specific information regarding the parks I’d recommend visiting the below resources.
- DLRP Magic
- Has everything you can imagine for planning. Booking, Travel, Dining, Attractions, etc. You name it and it’s there.
- Disboards Disneyland Paris Forum
- One of the biggest Disney Forums around and there’s plenty of information here and active questions from others.
We are fortunate to be visiting during the Disneyland Paris 20th Anniversary. There is a new nighttime show, Disney Dreams, and a new Parade named Disney Magic On Parade. I’m a huge fan of Disney’s outdoor shows and performances. There will be plenty of video taken and shared with all of you!
There are just 44 days left before our magical trip! It’s going to be a fantastic time and I cannot wait to experience what Disneyland Paris has to offer! If you have any tips on dining, attractions, or Disneyland in general please leave them in the comments. In the next coming weeks our Pre-Trip Report go up and hopefully some of you will help with some advice! Ohhh I’m excited!
Fat Hobbit enjoys interacting with other Disney Fans from around the globe. You can find him on Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest! Or if you enjoy media check out YouTube and Flickr! If you have any tips for any Disney Resort or want to share your Trip Report with us please leave us a comment![wp_ad_camp_4]