- Gives you the knowledge and confidence to visit the Parks as if you’ve been visiting for years.
- A break down of each month to give you an idea what to expect for crowds, weather, seasonal events, to help you decide when to visit.
- Details of Disney and non-Disney Hotel options and the pros and cons to see what’s best for your budget.
- What the best and cheapest ways to get to Tokyo Disney Resort from the airport.
- How to ensure you secure Park tickets with a list of your options from tried and tested methods.
- How to utilize the app and how to use it to maximize your day
- Plan your day with extensive information on attractions, shows, restaurants, and character greetings.
TDR Explorer Guide to Tokyo Disney Resort
$24.99 $19.99 (Early Bird Pricing)
Tokyo Disney Resort is considered home to the best two Disney Parks in the world — Tokyo Disneyland and Tokyo DisneySea. Impeccable customer service, cleanliness, world-class entertainment, an endless stream of merchandise, and mouth-watering food are all reasons why it is one of my favourite places in the world.
Tokyo Disney Resort has been my home park for over a decade and I’ve used my experience and knowledge to craft this guidebook to help you maximize your trip.
For many Explorers, travelling to Tokyo Disney Resort and Japan is intimidating. You may feel it’s a difficult — or even impossible — place to visit. The Parks are busy, have unfamiliar food, and even a language barrier. Tokyo Disney Resort and its two Parks have so much to offer that it’s easy to miss things during your visit.
If you want to learn how to navigate Tokyo Disneyland and DisneySea as if I’m there with you, then this is the guidebook for you.
How This Guidebook Helps You With Planning
- Extensive itineraries to plan out your Park days to experience the best of Tokyo Disneyland and Tokyo DisneySea efficiently.
- Recommendations of what food to eat at every restaurant and what snacks you cannot miss.
- Price ranges for hotels, food, and merchandise to help you budget.
- Practical advice on Tokyo Disney Resort and general travel within Japan.
- A list of Japanese phrases you can learn or show Cast Members to help you with communication for dining, attractions, and guest relations.
- General information on Japan to help you with understanding how many things work.
Get The Only Guide You Need for Tokyo Disney
Our guidebook gives you the confidence and knowledge you’ve been visiting Tokyo Disney Resort for years. Once you visit, you’ll see why Tokyo Disney Resort is one of my favourite places worldwide.
Download the ebook pdf instantly and start planning today!
Over 180 pages of expert advice on Tokyo Disney Resort.
Updated for 2024
$24.99 $19.99 (Early Bird Pricing)
If you want to confidently step through the gates at Tokyo Disney parks and enjoy your day, this guide is for you. The practical information, tickets, transportation, and budget are richly detailed with step-by-step guidance and relevant illustrations. What sets this guide apart is the on-the-ground local knowledge of Chris, aka TDR Explorer. His conversational style highlights the best of what the parks offer, and his insights on cultural norms help bring the unique magic of these parks to life. Save yourself the trouble of sifting through all the content and buy this guide.
Frequently Asked Questions
Should I get this edition or wait for the next?
The current edition (2024) was released on February 25, 2024, and is up-to-date as of the publishing date.
We plan to have a new edition each year to give you the best and most up-to-date information. Similar to other travel guides, each edition is a separate purchase.
What’s the difference in the information in this guidebook compared to your website/blog?
While our website offers endless information about Tokyo Disney Resort, it doesn’t offer food recommendations for every restaurant, multi-day itineraries, suggested budgets, custom Park maps, and easy-to-digest explanations on essential aspects of the Resort. The website also doesn’t have general information for travel to Japan that every traveller needs to know (visa, Japanese toilets, earthquakes, etc.). This guide has so much information that it wouldn’t fit in multiple blog posts.
Are there photos in this guide?
I wanted to keep this guidebook as portable as possible while being jam-packed with information. For that reason, I decided not to include photos. This allows us to keep the file size down, so you can have it on any device without worrying about space. If you’re looking for photos, I post our best ones on Instagram.
However, I wanted to ensure you could find your way around Tokyo and the Parks as efficiently as possible. That’s why you’ll find professionally created, custom maps to help you visualize the Parks and to simplify transportation.
What makes you an expert on Tokyo Disney Resort?
I’ve lived in Japan for over a decade and have visited Tokyo Disney Resort since 2010. I have over 101 visits under my belt and love learning new ways to maximize my time at the Parks. Anything I recommend in this guidebook is my favourite, and I stand by them.
Is this guidebook available in print?
This guidebook is only available as a downloadable PDF.
Is this available to download from Amazon, Kindle Store, or any other platform?
This guidebook is only available through our website. You can put this e-book on any device that can display pdf files. Here’s how to add it to iBooks on your device.
If I have questions, comments, or concerns, can I contact you?
Of course! The best way is through email: contact at tdrexplorer dot com