Tokyo Disney Resort updated their Japanese website for both Tokyo Disneyland and Tokyo DisneySea with details of the Christmas offerings for 2014! It is very exciting with all the holiday merchandise (including Gelatoni), food, and shows. We will start with Christmas Wishes at Tokyo DisneySea for Christmas starting November 7th until December 25th, 2014.
Update: The official website now has limited information available in English.
Shows & Greetings
There is no shortage of shows to get you into the holiday spirit. Highly recommend seeing the Christmas version of Big Band Beat. You will not regret it. You can find a full listing of the shows on the official website (Japanese only for now)
- Holiday Greeting from Seven Ports (Waterfront Park)
- Colorful Holiday Greeting (Lido Isle)
- Color of Christmas (Mediterranean Harbor)
- Table is Waiting Christmas Cuisine (Dockside Stage)
- Big Band Beat Christmas Special (Broadway Musical Theatre)
- Tokyo DisneySea Merry Time Band
A resort wide fireworks show will light up the sky between Tokyo DisneySea and Tokyo Disneyland. Happening nightly.
DisneySea will be decked out for Christmas with the Snow Crystal Illumination at the American Water Front to the 7 Christmas Trees. Which are themed to the lands they are located in. You can find them all listed on the website (Japanese only).
Duffy, Shellie May, and Ariel will have special greetings in adorable costumes for the holidays!
What is the holidays without new items to buy? The plushes are always a must along with Duffy (and this year Gelatoni).
- Special Goods
- Sweets and Candy
- Christmas Design Items
- Create your own original Christmas Item
- Duffy Christmas Goods
- Shellie May’s Stocking Stuffers
Special Christmas Food Menu
Last but not least, all the seasonal food. There will be something here for everyone.
- Special Courses available at Magellan’s and S.S. Columbia Dining Room.
- Special Buffet available at the Sailing Day Buffet
- Special Sets which are found at places such as Cape Cod Cook-off
Drinks and Sweets
One of my favourite parts of the change of seasons at the parks. The drinks and sweets are always delicious. Egg nog is coming to DisneySea! This makes me happy as I am a huge fan of egg nog and it is next to impossible to find in Japan. You bet I will be there almost every chance I can get to have a cup of that amazing egg nog! Here are the other offerings for those who are not as excited as I am for egg nog:
- Hot Wine (do not knock it until you try it)
- Chocolate Churro (optional cranberry sauce)
- Tipotoruta (Strawberry Milk)
- Stawberry Custard Pie
Special Souvenir Menu
What is Christmas without some souvenirs to take home. For the most bang for your buck, pick up these delicious Instagram worthy desserts with a collectible container! Who needs more popcorn buckets? Does not matter, these are adorable!
Last, but certainly not least, our favourite part of the change in the seasons – the Duffy Menu. There is no doubt that I will soon be in possession of that adorable lunch bag.
What are you most excited for? I would have to say the Gelatoni merchandise just because I love buying into the hype.
To stay up to date with Tokyo Disney Resort, make sure to subscribe to us!