Disney Pirates Summer returns to Tokyo DisneySea from July 9 to September 1, 2019, with pirate encounters, merchandise, food, and action-packed entertainment.
The highlight is undoubtedly the Pirates Summer Battle “Get Wet!” The wet and wild harbour show stars Captain Jack Sparrow and Captain Barbossa, along with 90 performers. Check out all the details below.
Meanwhile at Tokyo Disneyland, Donald’s Hot Jungle Summer features a brand new night-time castle show.
Pirates Summer Battle “Get Wet!”
Captain Barbossa and a band of pirates take control of Porto Paradiso in the Mediterranean Harbor. Just when Barbossa thinks everything is going smoothly, Captain Jack Sparrow arrives and the battle begins!
With stunts, pirate ships racing around the harbour, and lots of splashing water, this show is a must see.
Pirates Summer Battle “Get Wet!” will be performed three times each day and features 90 performers!
The pirates take over DisneySea with skull-and-crossbones flags and decorations across the harbour. Roaming pirates will meet guests and train them to join their crew. You might even meet Captain Jack himself!
Disney Pirates Summer at Tokyo DisneySea also includes:
- Pirate ship photo location
- 70 new merchandise items (available from July 8, 2019)
- Mickey and Friends pirate designs on T-shirts, pirate ear caps, towels
- Pirates of the Caribbean clothing and merchandise
- Pirate Mickey game
- 16 pirate-themed meals, snacks, and drinks (available from July 8, 2019)
- Battered fish fillet and pasta set at Cafe Portofino
- New dishes at New York Deli and Mamma Biscotti’s Bakery
- New pirate cocktails – no details yet, but we hope there’s rum!
- Special menus at the Tokyo DisneySea Hotel MiraCosta
- Disney Pirates Summer Disney Resort Line ticket
Information and Images from the Tokyo Disney Resort media release.
More on Summer at Tokyo Disney Resort
- Tanabata Days (June 6 – July 7, 2019)
- Duffy’s Sunny Fun (June 6 – August 27, 2019)
- Donald’s Hot Jungle Summer (July 9 to September 1, 2019)
- Soaring: Fantastic Flight (Opens July 23, 2019)
- Song of Mirage (Opens July 23, 2019)
Are you planning a trip to Japan?
Take the anxiety out of planning a trip to Japan with our premium ebook travel guides on Tokyo Disney Resort & Universal Studios Japan. Our guides have everything you need to know from the best times to visit, what hotel to choose, what to do, what to eat, and tons more! With nearly 2000 copies sold, our premium guides have become an essential tool for Explorers!
Get all your discount tickets for Tokyo Disneyland, Robot Restaurant, Universal Studios Japan, and more through our tickets page (includes an exclusive discount code). For my personal recommendations on SIM cards, portable wi-fi devices, travel insurance, cheap flights, and hotel bookings, read our travel resources page.
Do you love exclusive and early access to content? Support us on Patreon as it helps us continue bringing you free and continuous content to help you plan your trip.