Disney and Harmony Japan have announced “Disney World Beat 2024: Music Journey“, a big band concert tour featuring special arrangements of beloved Disney tunes, inviting guests to travel around the world through music. The tour will be presented across Japan from February 23, 2024 (Friday) through March 24, 2024 (Sunday).
The tour promises a musical journey through countries around the world where Disney works are set. The show, which will feature 21 talented musicians and vocalists will present jazz and Latin arrangements of classic Disney songs, with a powerful big-band sound. The show will featuue music from The Lion King, Aladdin, The Jungle Book, Aristocats, Moana, Encanto and much more.
The tour will also feature special themed nights, including ‘Swing Night’, and ‘Groovy Night’ which promise to shake things up with a groovy and funky special composition for 90 minutes non-stop!
Reservations for tickets are currently on sale! In addition to admission, tickets with special goods will be available, including a brochure and a T-shirt with a limited design that will be delivered to your home before the tour begins.
- 2/21 (Wed), Kanagawa, Toin Gakuen Symphony Hall [Closed Performance]
- 2/23 (Friday/Holiday), Saitama, Kawaguchi Cultural Center Lilia Main Hall
- 2/24 (Sat), Kanagawa, Sagami Women’s University Green Hall Large Hall
- 2/25 (Sun), Gunma, Glasses Itagaki Cultural Hall Isesaki Large Hall (Isesaki City Cultural Hall)
- 2/28 (Wed), Tokyo, Tokyo Opera City Concert Hall
- 3/2 (Sat), Nagano, Santo Musee (Ueda City Exchange Culture and Arts Center) Large Hall
- 3/3 (Sun), Toyama, Shinkawa Culture Hall Large Hall
- 3/8 (Fri), Okayama, Okayama Art Creation Theater Hallenowa Grand Theater
- 3/9 (Sat), Fukuoka, Fukuoka Symphony Hall (Acros Fukuoka)
- 3/10 (Sun), Saga, Saga City Cultural Center Large Hall
- 3/13 (Wed), Kanagawa, KT Zepp Yokohama
- 3/14 (Thu), Aichi, Zepp Nagoya
- 3/16 (Sat), Tokyo, Suntory Hall
- 3/17 (Sun), Tokyo, Fuchunomori Arts Theater Dream Hall
- 3/19 (Tue), Hiroshima, Hiroshima Bunka Gakuen HBG Hall
- 3/20 (Wednesday/Holiday), Osaka, Higashiosaka City Cultural Creation Center DreamHouse Large Hall
- 3/22 (Fri), Osaka, Takatsuki Castle Park Arts and Culture Theater South Building Torishima Hall
- 3/23 (Sat), Hyogo, Kobe International House Kokusai Hall
- 3/24 (Sun), Shizuoka, Shizuoka City Shimizu Cultural Center Marinato Large Hall
Source: Harmony Japan
More Things to Do in Tokyo
My recommendations for things to do in and around Tokyo! Plan a day at the Hello Kitty theme park, Sanrio Puroland, and an afternoon at the popular TeamLab Planets TOKYO. Take a tour around Tokyo with the convenient hop-on and-off bus. Spend a rainy afternoon inside Japan’s largest indoor theme park, Tokyo Joyoplis, near Tokyo Disney!
More on Tokyo Disney Resort
Tokyo Disney Resort Guidebook
Are you planning a trip to Tokyo Disney Resort? If so, you need our digital guidebook! Our guidebook is the most comprehensive resource available, covering everything you need to know about the park, including tickets, hotels, restaurants, attractions, shows, seasonal events, and more! With our guidebook, you’ll be an expert on Tokyo Disneyland and Tokyo DisneySea before you even set foot in the Parks. You’ll know what to expect, where to go, and what to do. You’ll also be able to avoid the crowds and make the most of your time.
Get tickets for Tokyo Disney Resort
It’s vital to buy your tickets ahead of time for Tokyo Disneyland and Tokyo DisneySea. Read our comprehensive guide on tickets to learn how to purchase tickets. For recommendations on SIM cards, portable Wi-Fi devices, travel insurance, cheap flights, and hotel bookings, read our travel resources page.
Learn more about Tokyo Disney Resort
Want more Tokyo Disney content? Browser our dedicated page for everything Tokyo Disney Resort!
Enjoy our content? Support us on Patreon as it helps us continue bringing you content to help you plan your trip!
Buying services through these links at no extra cost to you help support TDR Explorer. Some links may be affiliate links to services I recommend. Please read our full disclosure for more details.