Hong Kong Disneyland ‘Carnivale of Stars – Make a Splash’ 2018
Hong Kong Disneyland’s ‘Carnivale of Stars – Make a Splash’ runs June 21 – September 2, 2018, featuring the first-ever “Pixar Water Play Street Party!”, new character greetings, snacks, and merchandise.
“Pixar Water Play Street Party!”
Disneyland hosts a special street party on Main Street, USA, spraying water and mist into the crowds to keep everyone cool during the Kong Hong summer! Believe us, it’s seriously hot!
The party features 30 performers and plenty of Pixar favorites, including:
- Mr. Incredible, Elastigirl, and Frozone from The Incredibles
- Woody, Buzz Lightyear, Jessie, Lotso and a platoon of Green Army Men from Toy Story
- Joy and Sadness from Inside Out and Russell and Dug from Up
‘Carnivale of Stars – Make a Splash’ also includes:
- Character greetings, including
- Mr. Incredible, Mrs. Incredible and Frozone riding aboard their hovercrafts in Tomorrowland
- Edna Mode arrives in July 2018
- Moana, Baloo and King Louie from The Jungle Book, Rafiki and Timon from The Lion King, Judy and Nick from Zootopia, and others meet guests at the Karibuni Marketplace
- Remy and Emile from Ratatouille make their debut in the Fantasy Garden in Fantasyland
- Duffy and friends at the Annex on Main Street USA
- “Moana: A Homecoming Celebration” continues in Adventureland
- “We Love Mickey!” projection show celebrates Mickey Mouse on Main Street USA every evening
- Duffy’s new friend debuts July 3, 2018
- 30 new summer food and drink items. Including:
- Polynesian and Moana-inspired snacks
- Frozone and Showtime specialty drinks at the resort hotels
- Over 100 new summer merchandise items including:
- Fans, towels, and mist sprays
- Pixar collectible plushes
- New outfits for Duffy and friends
- Water-filled activities at the three resort hotels
All photos and information from the official website.
Planning your trip to Hong Kong Disneyland? Read our Ultimate Guide to Hong Kong Disneyland to learn everything you need before your trip. Including discount park tickets, where to eat, where to stay, and what wi-fi and SIM Card to get!
To learn more about the Disney Parks in Asia, sign up for our mailing list to get the best in advice and updates sent right to your inbox!
+ There are no commentsAdd yours