A Disney Christmas is now on through January 1, 2019, at Hong Kong Disneyland! You know what that means? Festive food, of course!
Whether you’re after Christmas popcorn buckets, cute festive doughnuts, a Duffy and Friends Afternoon Tea, or a full Christmas feast, there’s something for you. All items are on sale on now.
Plan your trip to Hong Kong Disneyland with our ultimate trip planning guide! It has everything you need to know about visiting Hong Kong.
Hong Kong Disneyland Christmas Food
For more details on Christmas at Hong Kong Disney Resort check out
- A Disney Christmas – Full Event Details
- Christmas Merchandise 2018 (Mickey, Duffy, & Tsum Tsum)
- Christmas 2018 Hotels Food & Drink
- “World’s Biggest Mouse Party” celebrates 90 years of Mickey and Minnie Mouse
- “World’s Biggest Mouse Party” Merchandise & Food
Images and information provided by the Hong Kong Disneyland Resort.
Planning your trip to Hong Kong Disneyland? Read our Ultimate Guide to Hong Kong Disneyland to learn everything you need before your trip. Including discount park tickets, where to eat, where to stay, and what wifi and SIM Card to get.