Disney Christmas returns to Hong Kong Disneyland from November 19, 2021 – January 2, 2022, with festive entertainment, new decorations, food, and of course merchandise.
The highlights are the “Mickey and Friends Christmastime Ball” stage show and the evening time “Holiday Wish-Come-True” Tree Lighting Ceremony. Check out all the details below.
Not sure when to visit Hong Kong Disneyland then read our Hong Kong Disneyland Ultimate Trip Planning Guide for tips and recommendations.
“Santa Goofy’s Magical Snowfall” Castle Stage Show
“Santa Goofy’s Magical Snowfall” is a brand-new all-star Christmas castle stage show starring Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy, Santa Goofy, Pluto and Chip ‘n’ Dale! Set in front of the Castle of Magical Dreams, the show features classic Christmas songs, water fountains and magical snowflakes.
“A Holiday Gift of Cheer with Duffy and Friends”
Also, new this year, a brand-new processional, “A Holiday Gift of Cheer with Duffy and Friends”, featuring the Duffy and Friends in their special winter apparel, appearing under gentle snowfall. The processional occurs twice daily.
“Mickey and Friends Christmastime Ball” Castle Stage Show
Mickey and friends invite guests to a festive celebration and bring Christmas wishes to life. The show features Christmas music, quartet singers, dancers, and Mickey and friends in special holiday outfits. Characters include Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Chip, Dale, Duffy, ShellieMay, Gelatoni and StellaLou, and for the first time, Duffy’s new friend, Cookie.
Mickey and Friends Christmastime Ball is a daytime show performed three times per day on the new Castle Hub Stage.
“A Holiday Wish-Come-True” Tree Lighting Ceremony
As night falls, Mickey and friends bring guests to Main Street USA for two-holiday celebrations. First, a magical twilight snowfall sees festive performers with lanterns parade into Town Square to welcome the first flurry of snowflakes along with Mickey and Minnie.
Next, with everyone gathered, the “Holiday Wish-Come-True” Tree Lighting Ceremony will Illuminate the park’s tree and Main Street Train Station with spectacular Christmas lights. The ceremony is led by Mickey and friends, and features live music and performers.
A Disney Christmas at Hong Disneyland also includes
- Fantasy Gardens Wintertime Market
- Special Christmas gifts and snacks
- Decorated with over-sized holiday ornaments and sparkling lights
- Greetings with characters in festive costumes
- Santa Goofy and Santa Mickey at the Annex on Main Street, U.S.A..
- Santa Stitch in Tomorrowland
- Mickey, Minnie, and friends
- Miguel in Fantasyland
- Duffy, ShellieMay, Gelatoni, StellaLou, and Cookie at Main Street Cinema
- New Decorations across the park, including new giant ornaments
- Festive food and drink items
- Traditional American Christmas Dinner at the Main Street Corner Cafe
- Explorer’s Semi-Buffet at The Explorer’s Club Restaurant
- Special Snacks at the Outdoor Vending Carts including Christmas Mickey Cinnamon Donuts, a Christmas Deluxe Desserts Box and other Christmas-themed snacks
- Festive Merchandise
- Holiday-themed merchandise with Disney characters in their Christmas outfits
- Mickey and Minnie Plush
- Tsum Tsum advent calendar
- Disney character Christmas ornaments
- Card making kit
- Festive activities for hotel guests
- Gingerbread House Decoration Class
- Christmas-themed classes to make holiday souvenirs by hand
- Toy Story Wintertime Party
Information and images from Hong Kong Disneyland.
Planning your trip to Hong Kong Disneyland? Read our Ultimate Guide to Hong Kong Disneyland to learn everything you need before your trip, including how to get discount park tickets, where to eat, and where to stay!