Hong Kong Disneyland will welcome 2019 with a brand new attraction, returning events, and a host of character greetings, merchandise, and food.
A highlight is the Ant-Man and the Wasp: Nano Battle! attraction opening in March, followed by the new Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique opening this summer.
Hong Kong Disneyland Events Calendar
The Chinese New Year, Carnivale of Stars, Halloween Time, and Disney Christmas events all return with new characters and festive twists. We have all the details for you below.
Not sure when to visit Hong Kong Disneyland? You’ll want to check out our Hong Kong Disneyland Ultimate Trip Planning Guide 2019 for helpful tips and recommendations.
Hong Kong Disneyland usually confirms event dates and details a month or two in advance. For an idea of what to expect for dates, we’ve included links to the 2018 events. We’ll update the Hong Kong Disneyland events below once exact dates are known!
Chinese New Year (January to February 2019)
- Celebrate the Year of the Pig with the Three Little Pigs Greeting
- Seasonal entertainment to be confirmed. See Chinese New Year 2018
- Chinese New Year Duffy and Friends merchandise. Over 300 new items will launch throughout 2019
- Over 500 new meals, snacks, and drinks will appear in 2019, including an all new Chinese culinary menu
- See the full event details
World’s Biggest Mouse Party (Continues until February 2019)
- Celebrate 90 years of Mickey Mouse with special merchandise and food
- Mickey appears in his celebration outfit at the end of the We Love Mickey! projection show
- Check out the full event details
Ant-Man and The Wasp: Nano Battle! (Opened March 31, 2019)
- Ant-Man and the Wasp face Arnim Zola and his Hydra Swarm-bots
- The interactive shooting experience replaces Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters
- Paul Rudd and Evangeline Lilly play Ant-Man and the Wasp
- Located in the new S.H.I.E.L.D. Science and Technology Pavilion in Tomorrowland
- Read the full details and story summary
Carnivale of the Stars – Spring (March 11 until June 26, 2019)
- New Disney Stars Springtime Celebration show
- The springtime decorations and Disney Character Egg Hunt return
- Over 100 Disney Character Easter eggs decorate the park and hotels
- Character greeting with Mickey and Friends in their spring outfits
- First appearances of Ralph and Vanellope from Ralph Breaks the Internet
- See all the full event details
Toy Story & Pixar Pals Summer Splash at Hong Kong Disneyland (June 26 to September 1, 2019)
- Pixar Water Play Street Party is back with new floats and characters
- Special greetings with Toy Story 4 characters
- Over 280 new merchandise items! including Toy Story 4, Duffy and Friends, Spiderman and The Lion King merchandise
- See Toy Story & Pixar Pals Summer Splash details
Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique (Summer 2019)
- Dress like a princess at the new Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique in the castle area
- Dress-up options include Cinderella, Snow White, Aurora, Belle, Elsa, and Jasmine
- The new store will feature an interactive Magic Mirror
Nemo’s Recreation Reef (Summer 2019)
- Disney Explorers Lodge opens a Finding Nemo children’s playroom
- Young guests can enjoy a selection of arts and crafts sessions
Disney Halloween Time (September – October 2019)
- Jack Skellington and the Disney Villains take over the Park
- Halloween Time 2018 included an immersive Nightmare Before Christmas experience
A Disney Christmas (November 2019 – January 1, 2020)
- Mickey and Minnie take center stage for the Park’s Christmas celebrations
- Snow falls on Main Street U.S.A. each evening
- A festive range of merchandise and food. See Disney Christmas 2018 for more
All information and images from the Hong Kong Disneyland press release. Make sure to bookmark and revisit this page as the year goes on. We’ll make sure to update the Hong Kong Disneyland Events Calendar for 2019 with the latest information.
Planning your trip to Hong Kong Disneyland? Read our Ultimate Guide to Hong Kong Disneyland to learn everything you need before your trip, including how to get discount Park tickets, where to eat, and where to stay!