Hong Kong Disneyland’s “Disney Halloween Time” is underway until 31st October 2018, with special food, limited-edition merchandise, and spooky entertainment.
This year’s Halloween Time includes a brand new Nightmare before Christmas walk-through experience as well as the return of Mickey’s Halloween Time Street Party and Villains Night Out. Check out all the details below.
Journey to Halloween Town
To celebrate 25 years of Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas, guests can embark on the brand new “Journey to Halloween Town”.
The immersive experience features classic characters and events from The Nightmare Before Christmas. Scenes include a visit to Dr. Finklestein’s Lab and a face to face encounter with Oogie Boogie himself!
Guests can also meet Jack Skellington and friends for photographs at a special greeting outside the attraction.
Journey to Halloween Town is unique to Hong Kong Disneyland and offers a more scary experience than the usual Disney Halloween entertainment. For more on what to expect and whether it’s suitable for your children, check out our review of last year’s Maze of Madness: The Nightmare Experiment Continues.
Disney Halloween Time 2018 also features;
- Mickey’s Halloween Time Street Party invites guests to sing and dance along with Mickey and Friends on Main Street U.S.A.
- The Villains take over in the Villains Night Out! Chapter 3 night parade
- Featuring Jack Skellington, Maleficent, Ursula, the Evil Queen, Jafar, Captain Hook, the Queen of Hearts and Cruella de Vil
- Halloween Time Festival Gardens
- Guests can make Jack Skellington-themed trick-or-treat bag and paper masks
- Enjoy a spooky makeover with Disney face tattoos by our Face Painting Artists
- Disney Trick or Treat booths
- Greetings with Winnie the Pooh and friends in Halloween costumes during the day, and the Disney Villains at night
- Duffy and friends greetings in Halloween costumes
- Including Cookie’s Halloween debut
- 90 Disneyland Halloween merchandise items:
- 25th Anniversary Night Before Christmas souvenirs
- Cookie, Duffy, and friends Halloween costumes
- Mickey and Minnie plushes, Disney Villains Tsum Tsum, and special Minnie ears
- 20 Halloween snacks, drinks and meals
- Hotel room decorations and treats for guests
Information and image from the Hong Kong Disneyland press release.
Planning your trip to Hong Kong Disneyland? Read our Ultimate Guide to Hong Kong Disneyland to learn everything you need before your trip, including how to get discount park tickets, where to eat, and where to stay!
To learn more about the Disney Parks in Asia, sign up for our mailing list to get the best in advice and updates sent right to your inbox!