Hong Kong Disneyland’s “Carnivale of Stars” is underway until June 26, 2019, featuring a new springtime show, decorations, character greetings, and an Easter Magicarnival at the resort’s hotels.
In addition the brand new Ant-man and the Wasp: Nano Battle attraction will open on March 31, 2019. The interactive ride shrinks guests to the size of an ant as they join the fight against Hydra. Check out all the details here.
See below for highlights and details of what’s in store this spring at Hong Kong Disneyland.
Disney Stars Springtime Celebration
This new flower-packed show stars Mickey and Friends alongside performers on the Castle Hub Stage.
Disney Stars Springtime Celebration is described as a “special moment” so it won’t be a full-on production, but a short performance with the chance to see all the characters together in their special springtime outfits. Characters include Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Goofy, and Pluto, as well as Duffy, ShellieMay, Gelatoni, StellaLou, and Cookie.
From April 19 – 28, 2019, hotel guests can enjoy the Easter Magicarnival, featuring over 30 outdoor activities and games in the gardens around the resort hotels.
Activities include Disney-themed bouncy castles, character greetings, the Mickey Sports Day Challenge, a Brave Warrior Challenge, and a “Memory Searcher” game inspired by the movie Inside Out.
The hotels are offering special rates during the Easter Magicarnival, with rooms starting from HK$1,999 ($255 USD). See the Hong Kong Disneyland website for more information.
Hong Kong Disneyland’s “Carnivale of Stars” also includes;
- Ant-man and the Wasp: Nano Battle opens on March 31, 2019. Full Details
- Disney Friends Springtime Garden featuring life-size models of Mickey and Friends, the Lion King, and Bambi
- Over 100 Disney Character Easter eggs decorate the park and hotels
- Character greetings
- Mickey and Friends in their spring outfits
- First appearances of Ralph and Vanellope from Ralph Breaks the Internet
- Duffy’s friend Cookie celebrates her first Easter at Hong Kong Disneyland
- Over 80 new merchandise items
- Duffy and Friends’ Tea Party and Easter bunny-themed merchandise
- Eggstravaganza egg-shaped toys, with Mickey and Friends and Toy Story designs
- Stationery, phone cases, clothing and accessories
- Disney egg pins
- 50 spring-themed meals, snacks and drinks across the resort
- Meet Donald in his ‘royal’ outfit at the new character buffet at Royal Banquet Hall
- Duffy and Friends Afternoon Tea Set at the Main Street Corner Cafe
- Limited-edition Casey Jr. Popcorn Bucket, Chocolate Potato Chips Sundae, and Dumbo Sipper at vending carts around the park
- Spring Colorful Brunch at World of Color Restaurant in Disney Explorers Lodge, featuring vegetarian dishes such as plant-based chicken rice paper rolls and pan-fried Omnipork
- Duffy & Friends’ Tea Party menu at Disney Explorers Lodge each afternoon
- Ant-Man and the Wasp chocolate egg-making at the Dinner Buffet at Chef Mickey in Disney’s Hollywood Hotel
- Resort Hotels
- New spring-themed recreational activities and arts & crafts workshops throughout the event, not just during the Easter Magicarnival
- Live classic Disney music, accompanied by character appearances in the lobby of the Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel
- Complimentary spring-themed souvenir set in each room, including an amenities box and Disney slippers
- Magic Access Members Exclusives
- From now until July 14, 2019, Magic Access members can enjoy the “Bring a Friend” offer for a discount of HK$200 ($25 USD) off the 1-day General Admission Ticket
- Until April 19, 2019, members can collect a member-exclusive Disney egg pin every week
- Designs feature Mickey, Minnie, Pinocchio, Cheshire Cat, Forky from Toy Story 4, and a mystery pin
- To receive a pin, present your valid membership card and a merchandise or restaurant receipt from the day
Planning your trip to Hong Kong Disneyland? Read our Ultimate Guide to Hong Kong Disneyland to learn everything you need to know before your trip, including how to get discount park tickets, where to eat, and where to stay!