Mario Kart Merchandise at Super Nintendo World
The grand opening of Super Nintendo World is almost here, and with it comes new and exclusive Mario Kart merchandise! You’ll find snacks, toys, apparel, accessories, and more. Fans of the hit Mario Kart will surely love this spectacular merchandise, available only at Super Nintendo World.
Make sure to check out all our merchandise guides for 1UP Factory, 8-Bit Mario, Mario Cafe, and Popcorn Buckets!
So let’s take a look! Here we go!
Mario Motors Merchandise
All this Mario Kart merchandise is only available from Mario Kart Motors, a store attached to the Mario Kart: Koopa’s Challenge ride. Meaning, you won’t find it outside in the main shops near the entrance to Universal Studios Japan. The video above shows all the items you can find (photos are below by tapping the links).
Photos Inside Mario Motors
Once you’re done racing on Mario Kart: Koopa’s Challenge you’ll find yourself inside Mario Motors. Not only is there exclusive Mario Kart merchandise, but the decor is fun, colorful, and full of detail.
Mario Kart Snacks
Omiyage is a type of Japanese souvenir that comes in the form of a snack (usually). You’ll buy these snacks from a place that you visited, like Super Nintendo World! These exclusive Mario Kart snacks come in collectible tins and everything is packaged so you’re able to give them out as small gifts.
Mario Kart T-Shirts
Mario Kart merchandise isn’t complete without some t-shirts and accessories, right?
Mario Kart Plush
We all wanted this Mario Kart merchandise growing up, well now we can get it all at Super Nintendo World!
If you’re not into merchandise taking up space then these keychains and other small accessories are perfect.
From stationery to exclusive Mario Kart TOMICA for one attraction there’s a lot of fun merchandise to choose from.
Which merchandise are you most looking forward to buying once you visit Super Nintendo World? Let us know in the comments below!
More on Universal Studios Japan
Book Your Flight
I personally use Google Flights & Momodo to find affordable flights. Another great way is to sign up for Scott’s Cheap Flights to get notifications of cheap fares, which happens a lot to Japan. You’ll sometimes stumble on cheap flights to Kansai International Airport.
Buy Your Shinkansen Tickets (Bullet Train)
Getting around Japan by the world-renown bullet train, known as the Shinkansen, is incredibly fast, reliable, and affordable for visitors. You can travel from Tokyo to Osaka in just over 2 hours. Get the JR Rail Pass to save a ton of money on the bullet train for your trip.
Book Your Hotel
Universal Studios Japan has affordable accommodations that are steps away from the Park with easy access to Osaka. I recommend checking prices through Booking.com followed by the hotels directly. Sometimes you’re able to score some incredible deals. Here’s a short list of hotels at Universal Studios Japan I recommend.
- The Park Front Hotel at Universal Studios Japan – You’re directly in front of the Park gates and have instant access to Universal CityWalk Osaka. The rooms are gorgeous, with restaurants and even a Lawson (Japanese convenience store).
- The Singulari HOTEL & SKYSPA – Attached to the train station is this simple hotel fantastic for those who want a comfortable, clean, and stylish place to sleep. After a long day at Universal Studios Japan, the rooftop sento (public bath) is excellent for unwinding and relaxing.
- Hotel Universal Port – This is an excellent hotel for the Minion fan in your family, only a 5-minute walk from Universal Studios Japan. It also boasts the largest breakfast buffet in Japan, that’s a must during your visit.
Buy Your Tickets & Express Pass
In advance, save yourself time and stress by buying your tickets and Express Pass for Universal Studios Japan.
Universal Studios Japan only offers free wi-fi at the entrance to the Park. That’s not enough to stay connected and share your day with everyone back home to give them FOMO on Instagram. Here’s how you can stay connected while travelling in Japan.
- Pocket Wi-Fi – If you’re travelling with a group or have multiple devices, this is your best and most affordable way to stay connected to the internet. Pick up and drop off at the airport. Easy.
- Japan SIM Card – If you have an unlocked phone and need a Japanese phone number, this is the best and easiest way.
Get Yourself Travel Insurance
While travelling aboard, having travel insurance protects you against injury, cancellations, illness, and other things you’re never able to predict. Whenever I travel, I always budget for travel insurance to protect myself. I’ve used it in the past, and I’m so glad I had it. My recommended companies are SafteyWing and World Nomads for travel insurance.
Learn More about Universal Studios Japan
Don’t forget to study our in-depth destination guide on Universal Studios Japan for more information on this beautiful park in Osaka.
Some links may be affiliate links to services I recommend. Buying services through these links at no extra cost to you help support TDR Explorer. Please read our full disclosure for more details.
[…] out all the Super Nintendo World and Mario Kart merchandise in our massive blog […]