New Food, Gifts For “Stitch Encounter” Launch
To celebrate the arrival of the new Stitch Encounter attraction at Tokyo Disneyland on July 17th, the park is releasing new merchandise and food related snacks.
If you love our little blue alien friend, you absolutely have to get your hands on some of these items! Photos and descriptions from the Tokyo Disney Resort website.
“Stitch Encounter” Food Selections
- Set includes the Pineapple and Avocado Burger Sandwich, French Fries, and a Soft Drink.
- Available July 1st – November 1st, 2015 at Tomorrowland Terrace
- (Note: The Egg Burger Sandwich is not offered during this time)
- Scrump Dumplings are available starting July 1st at Space Place Food Port.
- Stitch popcorn bucket with popcorn is available from the popcorn wagon opposite Treasure Cosmic Store starting July 1st.
- The Stitch bottle top is available starting July 1st at Sweetheart Cafe.
“Stitch Encounter” Merchandise
The following Stitch Encounter merchandise will be available July 8th at Treasure Comet in Tomorrowland.
[…] New Food, Gifts For “Stitch Encounter” Launch […]
Hello! I have a question, I will be visiting Tokyo Disneyland in a couple of days and I really would like to get the Stitch popcorn bucket! Will they still be available then? Thank you!!
Hello Patricia, this bucket is available all summer. So you will be able to get it. Have fun!
Thank you so much for your quick reply! I am super excited!!