Christmas at Tokyo Disneyland & Buying Park Tickets – Episode 25
- November 27th, 2015
- Episode 25
- Tokyo Disney Resort 101 – Buying Park Tickets & Christmas at Tokyo Disneyland
- You can find us on Twitter and Facebook!
- On episode 25 of the TDRNow Podcast in our ongoing segment Tokyo Disney Resort 101, we discuss how to buy park tickets. Discussions on Christmas Fantasy at Tokyo Disneyland, new Tokyo Disney Celebration Hotel, Star Wars, and our favourite alcoholic drinks at the resort!
- Crowd Forecast
- Christmas Fantasy 2015 at Tokyo Disneyland
- Tokyo Disney Resort 101 – Buying Park Tickets
- Park Tips
- Listener Questions
- Next Episode
- Where to Find Us
- Tokyo Disney Celebration Hotel – Wish opening June 1st, 2016
- Star Wars The Force Awakens tickets go on sale in Japan
- Duffy “Be Magical” Costume on Sale December 1st
- Gelatoni Meet N Greet Contest
- New Years Merchandise
Crowd Forecast (Brought to you by TDRNavi):
- November 2015
Christmas Fantasy 2015 at Tokyo Disneyland:
Tokyo Disney Resort 101 – Buying Park Tickets:
- How to keep warm
- Uniqlo Heattech
- Extra Socks
- Fluffy fleece blankets you can wear in the shape of Disney Characters
- Send us your questions
- contact at tdrexplorer.com
- Antony via email
- One of my favourite experiences at a Disney theme park was drinking around the world at Epcot. If you had to choose some bars to chain together at Tokyo Disneyland Resort, what would you choose?
- Tokyo Disney Resort 101 – When to visit in 2016
- Christmas at Tokyo DisneySea
- New Years
- What you cannot miss at Tokyo DisneySea
Hi Chris and Trish,
I couldn’t quite catch on the podcast where Chris mentioned to buy cheap liquor! Is it a combini? My husband is very interested! Thanks in advance for the help!
Hey Chrissy! Yes, any of the convenience stores carry relatively cheap liquor. If you can find yourself a Don Quijote, they have even cheaper liquor. There isn’t one that is close to the Resort, but if you’re in Tokyo they are in all the major areas.
Thanks for the reply Chris. Great to know we have so many options to find affordable liquor! We love Don Quixote – we always shop at the one in Honolulu. Looking forward to seeing an “authentic” one in Tokyo!