- Date: October 27th, 2014
- Episode 04
- Christmas & Halloween at Tokyo Disney Resort
- You can find us on Twitter and Facebook!
- Crowd Forecast
- Park Tips
- Special: Harrison High Tower (Tower of Terror)
- Listener Questions
- Next Episode
- Where to Find Us
In the News:
- Last week of October for Halloween costumes at Disneyland.
- Gelatoni Halloween Merchandise
- John Lasseter at Tokyo Disneyland Park
- Last year for it’s a small world very merry holidays
- Christmas Begins November 7th until December 25th
- Christmas Merchandise Available November 1st
- Duffy Merchandise – 3 Costumes
- Gelatoni Costume
- Egg Nog and Hot Strawberry Wine!
Crowd Forecast (Brought to you by TDRNavi):
- October 27th to November 9th
- National Holiday in Japan on Monday, November 3rd
- Dressing for the cold weather
- Kairo – The handwarmers
Special: Harrison High Tower (Tower of Terror)
- Who is Harrison High Tower?
- History of High Tower Hotel
- Cornelius and Rose Endicott
- Connections between lands at Tokyo DisneySEA
- What does SEA stand for?
- Daley (@spacecaptMcCool) asks : Does TDR ever offer promo room discounts at the offical hotels during the low season? Like how WDW will offer 10-30% off rooms?
- @nikkoap92 asks : Can we get tickets for the New Years Countdown Party if we stay at the Official Hotels?
- Indepth about Christmas at Tokyo Disney Resort
- How you can stay connected while visiting the parks and Japan