- Date: May 3rd, 2015
- Episode 14
- Golden Week & Disney’s Easter at Tokyo Disneyland
- You can find us on Twitter and Facebook!
- Visiting during Golden Week in Japan and we discuss everything at Tokyo Disneyland for Disney’s Easter 2015
- Crowd Forecast
- Disney’s Easter 2015 at Tokyo Disneyland
- Golden Week
- Park Tips
- Listener Questions
- Next Episode
- Where to Find Us
- Our Harajuku Tsum Tsum contest extended
- King Triton’s Concert at Tokyo DisneySea starts
- Tokyo Disney Resort named the least expensive Disney Resort in the World
- D23 Japan Expo 2015 Ticket Information Released
- Star Wars Visions in Roppongi from April 29th to June 28th
Crowd Forecast (Brought to you by TDRNavi):
- May 2nd to May 6th, 2015
Disney’s Easter at Tokyo Disneyland:
- What is Golden Week?
- When: April 29th, May 3rd, 4th, 5th
- How to survive Golden Week
- Be organized
- Select your Top 5 MUST DO
- One person should be in line at 6am at the gates. Meet no LATER than 45 minutes together at the gates.
- First two hours are vital to get everything done
- Arthur Munoz (@Rthur17) asks, “What is your least favorite theme park food at either Disneyland or DisneySea?
- King Triton’s Concert
- Michael and his adventure visiting 3 Disney Resorts in one day