Guest Honorable Rat & Mickey Hand Soap – Episode 18
- Date: July 10th, 2015
- Episode 18
- Guest Honorable Rat & Mickey Hand Soap
- You can find us on Twitter and Facebook!
- On episode 18 of the TDR Now Podcast we talk food, food, and more food with our food expert Honorable Rat. Find out what are favourite and least favourite snacks and restaurants are. Tips on how to find all the popcorn in the parks and discussion on the Mickey shaped hand soap that debuted at Tokyo Disney Resort!
- Crowd Forecast
- Guest: Honorable Rat Talks Foods
- Park Tips
- Listener Questions
- Next Episode
- Where to Find Us
- Pooh’s Hunny Hunt Jumping Room Broken
- 8-bit t-shirts for summer
- Tanabata Days
- Top 3 Duffy Costumes almost revealed
- Mickey hand soap dispenser debuts at both parks
- Decorations for Journeys with Duffy
- Halloween costume dates announced for both parks
- Duffy gets his own airplane with JAL
Crowd Forecast (Brought to you by TDRNavi):
- Month of July
- Weekdays are relatively calm but higher than previous months (70s)
- Last week of July begins to get very busy
- July 25th expect the commute from the resort to be busy due to fireworks in Urayasu
Guest: Honorable Rat:
- Favourite Food and Restaurants
- Least favourite food and restaurants
- Random ramblings of us simply talking food at the parks
- How to find all the popcorn in the parks!
- Send us your questions
- contact at tdrexplorer.com
- Mel via email
- “My boyfriend is a non-Disney believer, What restaurants will impress him?“
- Natsu Matsuri and Summer Festival at Tokyo Disney Resort
- Keeping safe and cool in the intense Japanese summer heat
[…] episode 18 of the TDR Now Podcast we talk food, food, and more food with our food expert Honorable Rat. Find out what are favourite […]
YES THEY DO HAVE BURRITOS IN DISNEYLAND IN ANAHEIM! Rancho del Zocalo is a must at Disneyland and the burritos are amazing. They actually don’t even have burritos in California Adventure. Cocina Cucamonga Mexican restaurant in DCA only has tacos, tamales, and salads.
Surprised you liked the Nautilus Galley gyoza. I thought it was pretty rubbery. And SHOCKED that you like Hungry Bear more than Casbah. I’ve never met anyone with that opinion.
I will have to check out Rancho del Zocalo when I visit Disneyland next. The gyoza at Nautilus Galley are delicious and Casbah is just Japanese curry dressed up like Indian Curry, so I would rather eat at Hungry Bear for food, but the decor of Casbah is bar none.
I have had plenty of bad Indian food in Tokyo, only a handful of places I have been too have been worthy of going back to. Mainly the ones in the touristy areas are not that great, you have to go out of your way to find the good places.