- December 29, 2015
- Episode 27
- Tokyo Disney Resort 101 – How Long to Visit & New Years
- You can find us on Twitter and Facebook!
- On episode 27 of the TDRNow Podcast in our ongoing segment Tokyo Disney Resort 101, we tell you how long you should visit depending on your budget and time! Christmas is over and New Years is here, what is happening at the resort? Also, we discuss the rumor of a resort possibly opening in Okinawa!
- Crowd Forecast
- New Years
- Tokyo Disney Resort 101 – How Many Days
- Park Tips
- Listener Questions
- Next Episode
- Where to Find Us
- Duffy themed Monorail for Sweet Duffy
- Frozen Monorail for Anna and Elsa’s Frozen Fantasy
- New Jungle Carnival Game Area at Tokyo Disneyland
- R2D2 Popcorn Bucket released to celebrate the world-wide release of Star Wars
- Rumor: Okinawa Disney Resort?
Crowd Forecast (Brought to you by TDRNavi):
- December 26th until beginning of January 2016
New Year’s at Tokyo Disney Resort:
Tokyo Disney Resort 101 – How Many Days to Visit:
- Lucky Bags in Japan and how to get them
- Hilton Tokyo Bay Christmas Train
- Send us your questions
- contact at tdrexplorer.com
- Thoughts on single mom and 11yr old son traveling to TDR alone? Doable?
- Tokyo Disney Resort 101 – Ultimate Packing List
- Anna and Elsa’s Frozen Fantasy