Terms and conditions for the Private Trip Planning Consulting with TDRExplorer via Patreon:
- When contributing $100 USD to Patreon you are entitled to one 60-minute Private Trip Planning Consulting session with TDR Explorer.
- Questions must be related to Disney Parks in Asia (Tokyo, Hong Kong, or Shanghai) or general information about Japan, Hong Kong, or Shanghai.
- Payment must be confirmed before the session can be scheduled.
- You can reduce or cancel your Patreon contribution after the consulting session is finished.
- Session must be planned 72 hours in advance.
- A scheduled time must be mutually agreed upon by both TDR Explorer and yourself.
- One reschedule is permitted with a 6-hour advance notice. It’s up to the discretion of TDR Explorer to reschedule for notices under 6-hours. No-shows will not be refunded.
- By bidding you are entering into a good faith agreement that is non-refundable.
- The session is done only via Skype or Google Hangouts.
- Session time cannot be split.
- Unused session time cannot be rolled over or saved.
- Time expires at the end of the session.
- TDR Explorer has the right to end or cancel the trip planning Q&A session for any reason at any time.
- TDR Explorer will only provide advice for your trip.
- TDR Explorer cannot legally book hotels, tickets, airfare, or any other items which require a reservation on your behalf.
- TDR Explorer may not be able to answer all questions.
- TDR Explorer is not responsible for changes in services.
- TDR Explorer assumes no responsibility on how the participant uses the advice given.
- TDR Explorer is not responsible for internet or data usage rates that may apply.
- You must be 18+ to place the bid. Minors under 18 must be accompanied by an adult during the call.
TDRExplorer.com is not affiliated or associated with Tokyo Disney Resort, Universal Studios Japan, the Oriental Land Co., Ltd, or the Walt Disney Company.
All rights reserved.