Shanghai Disneyland’s Haloween Time will be taking place October 4 through November 7, with the main Halloween Spook-tacular taking place from October 28 to 31.
The spooky spectacular includes Mickey’s Halloween Treat Cavalcade night parade, ghoulish pirates haunting Treasure Cove, and a special “trail of treats” scavenger hunt.
And just for Halloween Time, guests can dress up as their favourite characters too. Check out the highlights and all the details below.
For more information on Shanghai Disneyland and when to visit, read our Ultimate Shanghai Disneyland Trip Planning Guide.
Halloween Time at Shanghai Disneyland includes:
- Mickey’s Halloween Treat Cavalcade, featuring Mickey, Duffy and friends, and four wicked Disney Villains
- Treasure Cove Ghost Pirates
- Join a crew of ghoulish pirates
- Trail of treats” scavenger hunt,
- Six specially decorated greeting stops around the park
- Meet Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy, Goofy, Pluto, Chip, Dale, and Duffy and friends, all in Halloween Costumes
- Say “Trick or Treat” to receive special Halloween candy
- “This IS Halloween” Dance Party, featuring Jack Skellington and Sally from The Nightmare Before Christmas
- Select Disney Villains will make appearances on the Enchanted Storybook Castle balcony in the Villain Balcony Walk
- Get dressed up!
- Guest can wear their own costumes to Shanghai Disneyland
- Check out the official rules and guidelines
- Disneytown Frightfully Fun Dance Party
- Halloween Merchandise
- Duffy and friends Halloween plushes
- StellaLou Pumpkin Popcorn bucket
- Halloween menus
- Halloween treats and snacks
Following the success of the previous 2 Halloween Day Spectaculars, Shanghai Disney Resort’s Halloween Spook-tacular has been extended to four days of celebrations, from October 28 to 31. Guests visiting during this time will find additional Disney Characters, DJs, live music plus a special Halloween Villains Fireworks Show with spooky projections and music.
Mickey’s Halloween Treat Cavalcade
A highlight of this year’s celebrations is Mickey’s Halloween Treat Cavalcade, a special night parade featuring Mickey and friends, as well as some dastardly Disney Villains.
The parade includes troupes of demonic dancers which escort the villains aboard four Halloween-themed floats.
The parade finishes with one last float for lovable non-villains Duffy, ShellieMay, Gelatoni, and StellaLou. Lucky guests in costume might even be invited to join in and march along the parade route!
Shanghai Disneyland is releasing a range of spooky and cute Halloween merchandise options including a very cute Duffy and Friends Collection.
Featured photos and information from the Shanghai Disneyland website.