Shanghai Disneyland’s Haloween Time is underway until November 4, 2018
The spooky spectacular includes the Mickey’s Halloween Treat Cavalcade night parade, ghoulish pirates haunt Treasure Cove, and a special “trail of treats” scavenger hunt.
And just for Halloween Time, guests can dress up as their favorite characters too. Check out the highlights and all the details below.
For more information on Shanghai Disneyland and when to visit, read our Ultimate Shanghai Disneyland Trip Planning Guide.
Mickey’s Halloween Treat Cavalcade
The highlight of this year’s celebrations is Mickey’s Halloween Treat Cavalcade, a special night parade featuring Mickey and friends, as well as some dastardly Disney Villains.
The parade includes troupes of demonic dancers which escort the villains aboard four Halloween-themed floats. This year’s villains are Dr. Facilier, Maleficent, Hades, and the Queen of Hearts and her playing card soldiers.
The parade finishes with one last float for lovable non-villains Duffy, ShellieMay, Gelatoni, and StellaLou. Lucky guests in costume might even be invited to join in and march along the parade route!
Treasure Cove Ghost Pirates: A Trial of Darkness
The ghoulish crews of Captain Salazar and Davy Jones have landed in Treasure Cove to terrorize guests and hunt for Captain Jack Sparrow.
Treasure Cove Ghost Pirates: A Trial of Darkness is a mixture of atmosphere entertainment and stunt show. First off, the pirates roam treasure cove spooking guests and recruiting them for villainous adventures. Later, those who are brave enough to join the crew will be treated to a spectacular stunt-filled showdown between the ghost pirates and Captain Jack.
Halloween Time at Shanghai Disneyland includes:
- Mickey’s Halloween Treat Cavalcade, featuring Mickey, Duffy and friends, and four wicked Disney Villains
- Treasure Cove Ghost Pirates: A Trial of Darkness
- Join a crew of ghoulish pirates
- A swashbuckling stunt show at Shipwreck Shore
- Trail of treats” scavenger hunt,
- Six specially decorated greeting stops around the park
- Meet Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy, Goofy, Pluto, Chip, Dale, and Duffy and friends, all in Halloween Costumes
- Say “Trick or Treat” to receive special Halloween candy
- “This IS Halloween” Dance Party, featuring Jack Skellington and Sally from The Nightmare Before Christmas
- Get dressed up!
- Guest can wear their own costumes to Shanghai Disneyland
- Check out the official rules and guidelines
- Disneytown Frightfully Fun Dance Party
- Friday – Sunday nights, 5:00 PM to 10:00 PM, and on Tuesday 30, and Wednesday 31 October.
- Halloween Merchandise
- Mickey and Minnie plushes, clothing, and mugs
- Mickey head popcorn bucket
- Duffy and friends Halloween plushes
- Nightmare Before Christmas souvenirs, including pins, mugs, and clothing
- Halloween menus
- Black bun burger with crispy pork and kimchi at Stargazer Grill
- A three-course meal at The Royal Banquet Hall includes crab cake and mango salsa, Halloween pumpkin with beef cheek rendang, and ghost castle cupcake
- Halloween-themed twist to the breakfast, dinner and weekend brunch selections at Lumiére’s Kitchen
- Halloween treats and snacks
- Vampire Mickey chocolate tarts and muffins at Remy’s Patisserie
- Halloween pumpkin Sundae at Il Paperino
- StellaLou popcorn bucket and light up sip cup
Featured photos and information from the Shanghai Disneyland website.