Summer 2016 starts July 9 at Tokyo Disney Resort and that means hot summer days and shaved ice! Fortunately, you don’t have to wait for summer to start enjoying this traditional Japanese summer delight (also known as kakigōri). You can begin enjoying the various shaved ice treats June 16 until August 31, 2016! Shaved ice comes in various flavors and toppings, which will no doubt cool you down during the hot summer months.
- Tokyo Disneyland: June 16 to June 30 the souvenir cup features a Stitch design
- Tokyo Disneyland: July 1 to August 31 the souvenir cup features the Summer Festival design
- Tokyo DisneySea: June 16 to August 31 the souvenir cup features a 15th Anniversary design
Description and prices are subject to change. Information and images from Tokyo Disney Resort Official Website.
The following food items are not available during this time period:
- Chandu Tail at the Sultan’s Oasis
- Brown Sugar Syrup and Strawberry Sundae at Troubadour Tavern
- Bread Corn at the Gazebo
- Sweet Fried Burrito at Tropic Al’s
Which one do you want to try? Let us know in the comments!
If you found this article useful, please share this with your friends, family, and followers! We want everyone to experience the best of Tokyo Disney Resort. Start planning your trip with our Ultimate Guide to Tokyo Disney Resort!