Summer at both Tokyo Disneyland and Tokyo DisneySea has kicked off! From July 9th, 2015 until August 31st, 2015, get your fill of shaved iced, adorable scrumplings, ice-cold cocktails, and some of the most colourful merchandise this season!
To find out what is happening at Tokyo Disney Resort this summer, then read our full guide to Summer 2015! Find out about the shows, food, merchandise, and what’s new!
Here is a short overview:
- Tokyo Disneyland Electrical Parade Dreamlights update debuts!
- Stitch Encounter opens at Tokyo Disneyland
- Garyou Gubu and Minnie’s Tropical Splash make a return to keep guests soaking wet and refreshed during these two excellent water shows
- New Scrump Dumplings to celebrate the opening of Stitch Encounter
- Tons of Stitch merchandise
- Tons of summer merchandise
- Shaved ice at Tokyo Disneyland and Tokyo DisneySea
Tons of new and exciting things to keep you busy all summer long! Remember to stay hydrated and bring sunscreen. Have a safe and wonderful summer at Tokyo Disney Resort, and we will see you in the parks!