Universal Studios Japan and Coca-Cola Japan have released two aluminum coke bottle designs on April 25, 2022! These limited edition designs are to celebrate the first anniversary of Super Nintendo World, which opened on March 18, 2021.
Super Nintendo World Coke Bottles
The first design shows Mario in his natural habitat with familiar icons and scenery from the franchise. I’m not sure if it’s an actual level from one of the games, but it’s still cool.
The second design has Mario running to Princess Peach’s Castle. You can walk through her castle when you visit Super Nintendo World at Universal Studios Japan.
Where to buy the Super Nintendo World Coca-Cola Bottles
I found these bottles at the LAWSON convenience store for 135 yen. They may be available at the other convenience stores and grocery stores throughout Japan, but I could only find them inside my local LAWSON.
According to Famitsu, these designs are available across Japan. It’s unclear if you’re able to buy these inside Universal Studios Japan.
Watch our viral video below and read our complete guide for more on Super Nintendo World!
More on Universal Studios Japan
Book Your Flight
I personally use Google Flights & Momodo to find affordable flights. Another great way is to sign up for Scott’s Cheap Flights to get notifications of cheap fares, which happens a lot to Japan. You’ll sometimes stumble on cheap flights to Kansai International Airport.
Buy Your Shinkansen Tickets (Bullet Train)
Getting around Japan by the world-renown bullet train, known as the Shinkansen, is incredibly fast, reliable, and affordable for visitors. You can travel from Tokyo to Osaka in just over 2 hours. Get the JR Rail Pass to save a ton of money on the bullet train for your trip.
Book Your Hotel
Universal Studios Japan has affordable accommodations that are steps away from the Park with easy access to Osaka. I recommend checking prices through Booking.com followed by the hotels directly. Sometimes you’re able to score some incredible deals. Here’s a short list of hotels at Universal Studios Japan I recommend.
- The Park Front Hotel at Universal Studios Japan – You’re directly in front of the Park gates and have instant access to Universal CityWalk Osaka. The rooms are gorgeous, with restaurants and even a Lawson (Japanese convenience store).
- The Singulari HOTEL & SKYSPA – Attached to the train station is this simple hotel fantastic for those who want a comfortable, clean, and stylish place to sleep. After a long day at Universal Studios Japan, the rooftop sento (public bath) is excellent for unwinding and relaxing.
- Hotel Universal Port – This is an excellent hotel for the Minion fan in your family, only a 5-minute walk from Universal Studios Japan. It also boasts the largest breakfast buffet in Japan, that’s a must during your visit.
Buy Your Tickets & Express Pass
In advance, save yourself time and stress by buying your tickets and Express Pass for Universal Studios Japan.
Universal Studios Japan only offers free wi-fi at the entrance to the Park. That’s not enough to stay connected and share your day with everyone back home to give them FOMO on Instagram. Here’s how you can stay connected while travelling in Japan.
- Pocket Wi-Fi – If you’re travelling with a group or have multiple devices, this is your best and most affordable way to stay connected to the internet. Pick up and drop off at the airport. Easy.
- Japan SIM Card – If you have an unlocked phone and need a Japanese phone number, this is the best and easiest way.
Get Yourself Travel Insurance
While travelling aboard, having travel insurance protects you against injury, cancellations, illness, and other things you’re never able to predict. Whenever I travel, I always budget for travel insurance to protect myself. I’ve used it in the past, and I’m so glad I had it. My recommended companies are SafteyWing and World Nomads for travel insurance.
Learn More about Universal Studios Japan
Don’t forget to study our in-depth destination guide on Universal Studios Japan for more information on this beautiful park in Osaka.
Some links may be affiliate links to services I recommend. Buying services through these links at no extra cost to you help support TDR Explorer. Please read our full disclosure for more details.