Hey, Explorers! You may have noticed the lack of new blog posts (outside of news and merchandise updates) over the past few months. As you can tell by the title, I have an excellent reason for this.
I’ve been working endlessly with other talented Explorers to create “The TDR Explorer Guide to Tokyo Disney Resort” eBook, and it’s finally ready for the world!
I am proud to announce that “The TDR Explorer Guide to Tokyo Disney Resort” will be released March 15, 2018 as a downloadable PDF right through our website! (Don’t worry, I’ll let you know how to buy it once it’s available).
It’ll be available at a launch price of $5.99 USD for ONE WEEK ONLY. After that, it’ll sell for $9.99 USD.
The cover is depicted below:
This eBook gives you the confidence so that you’ll be navigating the Parks as if you’ve been visiting them for years! You’ll learn my best tips and advice based on my experience visiting the Parks since 2010 to make your Japan trip plan simple and stress-free.
Inside the eBook, you’ll find:
- Multi-day itineraries and trip planning ideas for a variety of budgets
- Custom Park maps
- Breakdown of all hotel options
- Detailed explanation and pricing on how to get to the Resort from the airport with a custom map
- A detailed breakdown of the best/worst times to visit (including details of all the seasonal events)
- Character Greetings explained
- Details on merchandise and how to ensure you get what you want
- Food recommendations for every restaurant in both Parks
- Details on attractions, entertainment, hotels, and even merchandise
- Practical tips and advice for visiting both Japan and Tokyo Disney Resort, including a Japanese phrase guide
- … and much more!
The eBook will only be available on our website as a downloaded PDF. There are no immediate plans for a printed version or having it available through other digital stores.
Thank you to all my fellow Explorers for your support over the years. Without you, this never would have been possible. I also want to send a huge thank you to the talented Explorers who have worked on this eBook alongside me. Without their expertise, I would have gone completely grey by now.
Now, I am off to do more work to get ready for this launch. I am definitely treating myself to a Pizza Spring Roll from Tokyo Disneyland once I am done.
I’m excited to share this with all of you Explorers so soon!