Tokyo Disney Resort has unveiled a new range of Thumper and Miss Bunny merchandise, including plush badges, a body pillow, umbrellas, bags, and souvenir snacks.
All the items go on sale on April 1, 2019. The merchandise items will be available at Grand Emporium in Tokyo Disneyland and Emporio in DisneySea. Meanwhile, the souvenir snacks will be available in World Bazaar Confectionary in Disneyland, and Valentina’s Sweets in DisneySea.
Some items may be available in Bon Voyage and the Resort Hotel shops as well.
If you’re a fan of Tokyo Disney Resort’s unique character merchandise then be sure to check out the Buttercup the Unicorn items which are available now.
Thumper and Miss Bunny Merchandise
More on “Disney’s Easter” at Tokyo Disney Resort
- Disney’s Easter Event Details
- Tokyo Disneyland Easter Merchandise – including Easter egg and bunny items available at both parks
- Tokyo Disneyland Easter Menu
- Tokyo DisneySea Easter Merchandise – featuring the new Usapiyo characters
- Tokyo DisneySea Easter Menu
- Duffy and Friends “Let’s Play Hide and Seek” Merchandise and Food
Information and images from the Tokyo Disney Resort website.