Discount Universal & Disney Park Tickets & Recommended Activities
The best advice I can give anyone is to always buy your theme park tickets in advance — this includes Disney and Universal Parks. I’ll show you how to buy these tickets and other non-Disney activities at a discount through our trusted third-parties, Voyagin & Klook.
Use our exclusive offer code KLKTDREX when buying tickets through our affiliate Klook and save yourself $4 USD off your first order. That’s enough for some Stormtrooper mochi at Tokyo Disneyland!
Note: Some tickets are not discounted, this includes Tokyo Disney Resort & Universal Studios Japan. These are typically not discounted due to popularity.
- Tokyo Disneyland 1-Day Passport (E-Ticket) (Recommended)
- Tokyo DisneySea 1-Day Passport (E-Ticket) (Recommended)
- Tokyo Disneyland 1-Day Passport (Physical Ticket) (Recommended)
- Universal Studios Japan 1-Day Ticket
- Hong Kong Disneyland Discount Tickets
- Shanghai Disneyland Discount Tickets
US & Europe
- Walt Disney World (Orlando) Discount Tickets
- Universal Studios Orlando 1-Day Discount Ticket
- Disneyland Resort (California) Discount Tickets
- Disneyland Paris Discount 1-Day Ticket
We receive a commission from all purchases made through these links at no extra cost to you. This is an easy way to show your support for us. It helps us continue providing you with quality content and keep the site running. Read our full disclosure.
Table of Contents
- Tokyo Disneyland
- Hong Kong Disneyland
- Shanghai Disneyland
- Recommended Activities
The online system to buy park tickets is cumbersome and downright frustrating. It’s hit or miss if your credit card will work (this applies to the hotels, too, but read more about that here). I advocate buying your tickets through a trusted third party such as Voyagin or Klook.
These services are painless to use and accept all forms of payment.
- Tokyo Disneyland 1-Day Passport (Physical Ticket)
- Tokyo Disneyland & DisneySea 2-Day Passport (Physical Ticket)
- Tokyo Disneyland 1-Day Passport (Direct Entry E-Ticket)
- Tokyo DisneySea 1-Day Passport (Direct Entry E-Ticket)
For other options on how to buy tickets, read our full guide (You’ll also find my answers to many frequently asked questions there, too).
Plan your trip to Tokyo Disneyland with our Ultimate Trip Planning Guide.
Protip: You’re able to exchange your printed voucher for a hard printed ticket (like the one pictured at the top of this post) for ¥200 ($2USD) per ticket at the ticket booths.
Hong Kong Disneyland
Save 9% on your park tickets to Hong Kong Disneyland with Klook. On occasion, Hong Kong Disneyland offers a better discount on 2-Day tickets on the official website, so check there first.
- Hong Kong Disneyland Discount Park Tickets
- Hong Kong Disneyland Meal Voucher
- Plaza Inn Discount Lunch or Dinner (Table Service Restaurant)
Protip: The meal vouchers are a great way to save even more money. I always buy one when I head to the park and use it at the Explorer’s Club Restaurant.
Save 9% on your park tickets to Shanghai Disneyland with Klook. Note that ticket prices are more expensive on weekends, holidays, and the summer months of July and August.
Plan your trip to Shanghai Disneyland with our full trip planning guide.
Protip: You’ll receive a hard printed ticket at the turnstiles when you scan your park ticket. Don’t forget your passport to verify your identity.
If you’re visiting Tokyo, Hong Kong, or Shanghai, then there’s a high chance you’ll want to do other things outside of the Disney Parks (which I think you should). Here’s a list of my recommended activities and links to their discounted tickets.
Remember to use our offer code KLKTDREX to save an extra $4USD off your first order. If you’re traveling across Japan, then I recommend the JR Rail Pass to save money on the bullet train. Read this post to help decide whether or not it’s worth it for your trip.
- Ghibli Museum
- Robot Restaurant
- Go Kart in Akihabara (Mario Kart)
- Fuji-Q Highland
- Sanrio Puroland
- Mt. Fuji Day Tour
- Oedo Onsen Monogatari (Traditional Japanese Public Bath)
- Kimono Experience
- Tokyo Tower Main Observatory
- Universal Studios Japan 1-Day Ticket
- Universal Studios Japan Express Pass
- Osaka Aquarium Kaiyukan
- Osaka Amazing 2-Day Pass (see over 30 tourist attractions)
- Kansai Thru Pass (Osaka, Kobe, Kyoto)
Protip: Plan your trip to Universal Studios Japan with our Ultimate Trip Planning Guide.
- Ocean Park
- Ngong Ping 360
- Victoria Peak Tram
- Tai Cheong Bakery (Egg Tarts)
- AquaLuna Symphony of Lights Cruise
Read my Travel Resources page for my recommendations on SIM Cards, wi-fi devices, traveling gear, and other items to make your life easier when traveling abroad!