Tokyo Disneyland & Tokyo DisneySea are known for their unique popcorn flavors, as well as collectable popcorn buckets. Popcorn is one of the most popular snacks at Tokyo Disney Resort. This theme park staple has taken on a life of its own here at the Parks. While you’ll find classic flavours such as salt and caramel, you’ll quickly find that exotic flavours are just as popular.
Much like the merchandise at the Resort, the popcorn flavours and buckets are constantly changing. I’ll show you the latest flavours, where to find them, and what popcorn buckets are available for each Park. I’ll include my own tips and recommendations. Both Tokyo Disneyland and Tokyo DisneySea have their own unique flavours and popcorn buckets.
If you’re planning a trip to Tokyo Disney Resort, you’ll want to check out our 200-page e-book that helps you plan your entire trip from start to finish. Alright, let’s get to the good stuff, all that delicious popcorn!
Table of Contents
Pro Tip: Use our interactive maps to find all the popcorn wagons. Click or tap the pins to see which popcorn bucket and flavour are available at that location (powered by Stroly).
We also have simple image versions which you can save to your phone.
Popcorn Flavours 🍿
Tokyo Disney Resort changes their popcorn flavours quite often (usually without notice). This means during your visit the flavours may be different. That’s half the fun, as you never know what you’ll get! It’s always best to check the official website for Tokyo Disneyland or Tokyo DisneySea. The official Park Maps in English also show the current flavours.
- Flavours in bold are exclusive to that Park
- A box of popcorn is ¥350 ($3 US)
- If a flavour isn’t listed below, that means it’s not available
My favourite flavours are the Honey and Black Pepper if anyone is wondering.
Updated: November 3, 2019
- Soy Sauce & Butter
- Milk Chocolate
- Honey (In front of Pooh’s Hunny Hunt)
- Milk Chocolate
- Garlic Shrimp
- Chinese Spice
Popcorn Buckets 🍿
You’ll find some popcorn buckets at both Parks, while others are only found in one Park. Here’s a current list of popcorn buckets found at both Tokyo Disneyland & Tokyo DisneySea. Keep in mind that these buckets can change without notice and it’s rarely known how long a bucket is available for or when it’ll come back in stock (if sold out).
The numbers beside the Park names below indicates where the buckets are on our downloadable maps (above). Keep in mind that locations may change without notice.
No Longer Available
The following popcorn buckets are currently or no longer available:
Tips & Recommendations
- The official website has a list of the current flavours and popcorn buckets for both Tokyo Disneyland & Tokyo DisneySea
- Use Google Translate for the above pages (or show the photo to a Cast Member)
- You don’t have to get the flavour where the popcorn bucket is sold (ask for a voucher and you can fill it with another flavour)
- Bon Voyage (outside Maihama Station) carries a select number of popcorn buckets (you’ll get a voucher to fill it in the Park)
- The English Park Maps have a legend for where to find the current flavours
- You can pay to refill the popcorn bucket at either of the Parks for ¥500 ($4 USD) and only for buckets bought at Tokyo Disney Resort
- You cannot refill popcorn buckets bought at other Disney Parks
- To find older popcorn buckets, check out Nakano Broadway
Are you planning a trip to Japan?
Take the anxiety out of planning a trip to Japan with our premium ebook travel guides on Tokyo Disney Resort & Universal Studios Japan. Our guides have everything you need to know from the best times to visit, what hotel to choose, what to do, what to eat, and tons more! With nearly 2000 copies sold, our premium guides have become an essential tool for Explorers!
Get all your discount tickets for Tokyo Disneyland, Robot Restaurant, Universal Studios Japan, and more through our tickets page (includes an exclusive discount code). For my personal recommendations on SIM cards, portable wi-fi devices, travel insurance, cheap flights, and hotel bookings, read our travel resources page.
Do you love exclusive and early access to content? Support us on Patreon as it helps us continue bringing you free and continuous content to help you plan your trip.
Some links may be affiliate links to services I recommend. At no extra cost to you, buying services through these links help support TDR Explorer. Please read our full disclosure for more details.