With Tokyo Disney Resort’s 35th Anniversary “Happiest Celebration!” about to begin, the resort’s hotels are cooking up a celebratory selection of food and drink.
The special menus include desserts, non-alcoholic cocktails, and a huge 35th Anniversary buffet at Tokyo Disneyland Hotel’s Sherwood Garden. Check out which items are available at each resort hotel below.
The special menu begins April 10 until 6 June 2018, but we’re sure more 35th-anniversary dishes will be available throughout the year.
As well as new menu items at the hotels, the 35th Anniversary event includes special snacks, meals and drinks in the parks, a new chocolate crunch shop at Tokyo Disneyland, and commemorative merchandise.
The Tokyo Disney Resort 35th Anniversary “Happiest Celebration!” begins April 15, 2018, through March 25, 2019.
Disney Ambassador Hotel
Tokyo Disneyland Hotel
The lunch and dinner buffet at Sherwood Garden offers a wide selection of appetizers, mains, desserts, and baked goods. Highlights include;
- Pork spare ribs
- Stir-fry beef with sweet miso scrambled eggs
- Carbonara with capellini bisque (lunch only)
- Marinated shellfish (dinner only)
- Dieppe style white fish (dinner only)
- Lemon cream and chocolate chip bread
- Raspberry and chocolate mousse
- Rosehip and peach jelly
- Yogurt pannacotta and blue jelly
Sherwood Garden Buffet Prices;
- Adult (more than 13 years old) ¥4,000 ($37 USD)
- Child (7 to 12 years old) ¥3,000 ($28 USD)
- Child (4 to 6 years old) ¥2,000 ($19 USD)
- Adult (over 13 years old) ¥5,000 ($47 USD)
- Child (7 to 12 years old) ¥3,500 ($33 USD)
- Child (4 to 6 years old) ¥2,500 ($23 USD)
As well as the Sherwood Garden buffet the Tokyo Disneyland Hotel’s other restaurants also have a selection of food and drink.
With Disney’s Easter underway at Tokyo DisneySea, there is a limited selection of 35th Anniversary food available at Hotel Miracosta. However, with the Easter event coming to a close on June 6, we expect some more items to appear later in the year.
Images and information from the Tokyo Disney Resort website.
Get started with your trip planning to Tokyo Disneyland with our best articles. Decide where to stay with our hotel reviews and recommendations. Figure out what and where to eat with our list of restaurant reviews. Learn how to buy your park tickets (see how you can save $5 USD), then sink your teeth into our Ultimate Guide to Tokyo Disney Resort.