If you’re an Annual Passport holder for Tokyo Disney Resort then you would have received a special postcard in the mail explaining a special promotion for Park Tickets. Starting January 4, 2017, until March 17, 2017, you are able to buy park tickets for friends at a discount!
This is the second deal sent out to Annual Passport holders. Earlier last month, a deal for a discount rate at the Tokyo Disney Celebration Hotel — read our review here — was sent out. Which makes the hotel a bit more intriguing to stay at. The current price is not worth it (in my opinion).
Limited Time Discount Park Tickets
To buy your discount tickets you must be a valid Annual Passport Holder (1-Park or 2-Park). Head to any of the ticket booths at the entrance to the parks to buy your tickets. You must have your Annual Passport with you.
- January 4, 2017 — March 17, 2017
- Up to 5 tickets (everyone in your party needs to be with you)
- 1-day Park Tickets only (no park hopping)
- No advanced tickets — must be used that day
- After purchase, you cannot change the day of the ticket or the ticket type
- Adult (18+): 7,400円6,500円
- 900円 Discount
- Young Adult (12-17): 6,400円5,600円
- 800円 Discount
- Child (4-11): 4,800円4,200円
- 600円 Discount
This is a perfect way to treat your friends and family a day at the Parks! Use that saved money for the adorable Green Alien Mochi. For more on Park Tickets and available discounts check out our full guide!
Discounts on Park Tickets are common during the winter months of January, February, and March. The first two months of the year are the coldest and the crowds are at its lowest, while March gets busier with the school break (which discounts are given to students to get them to the parks in between exams).