Disney’s Easter is back at Tokyo Disney Resort until June 2, 2019, with a huge selection of spring merchandise, including Easter egg and bunny-themed items at both parks.
The new items include keychains, stationery, souvenir snacks, bunny ears, caps and accessories.
The full selection is on sale now at both parks, and some items may be available in Bon Voyage and the Resort hotel shops as well.
Both Tokyo Disneyland and DisneySea have their own unique Easter merchandise too. At Tokyo Disneyland, the Usatama make their triumphant return, along with wacky merchandise based on the “Usatama on the Run” parade.
Meanwhile, Disney’s Easter at Tokyo DisneySea has a new theme which introduces the new Usapiyo chicks and lots of cute merchandise.
Easter Egg Merchandise
The souvenir items are available at Grand Emporium in Tokyo Disneyland and Emporio in Tokyo DisneySea. While the food items are at World Bazaar Confectionary in Tokyo Disneyland, and Valentina’s Sweets in DisneySea.
Bunny Ears Merchandise
Available at Grand Emporium in Tokyo Disneyland and Emporio in Tokyo DisneySea.
More on Disney’s Easter at Tokyo Disney Resort
- Disney’s Easter Event Details
- Tokyo Disneyland Easter Merchandise – including Easter egg and bunny items available at both parks
- Tokyo Disneyland Easter Menu
- Tokyo DisneySea Easter Merchandise – featuring the new Usapiyo characters
- Tokyo DisneySea Easter Menu
- Thumper and Miss Bunny Merchandise 2019
- Duffy and Friends “Let’s Play Hide and Seek” Merchandise and Food
- Resort Hotels Easter Menu
Information from the Tokyo Disney Resort website.