The quality and variety of food at Tokyo Disney Resort might be the best of all the Disney Resorts. The resort offers a varied permanent menu and keeps things interesting with a constantly changing selection of seasonal meals and treats.
With over 90 restaurants and food outlets across Tokyo Disneyland, Tokyo DisneySea, and the Resort Hotels, it’s a bit tough to keep up with it all and know what to get. That’s where we come in.
The updated list below shows what’s currently available, and what’s coming soon. We do our best to offer photos and prices to help you budget for your trip. It also gives you a good idea of what items cost on average.
If you’re planning a trip to Japan check out our Tokyo Disney Resort Travel Guide E-Book. It has 200-pages of detailed information on how to plan your trip to both Tokyo Disneyland and Tokyo DisneySea! Our travel guide has become an essential tool for planning that dream vacation to Japan.
Table of Contents
Tokyo Disney Resort Seasonal Menus
Here’s a list of the seasonal menus at Tokyo Disney Resort. These seasonal event menus change each year, but it’s a good idea to look at previous offerings to get an idea of what type of food is available. For a list of vegan & vegetarian options see our guides for Tokyo Disneyland & Tokyo DisneySea.
Unfortunately, Tokyo Disney Resort doesn’t publish restaurant menus in English online. You’ll have to use Google Translate for these menus.
Tokyo Disney Resort Food 2020
- Tokyo Disneyland Beauty and the Beast & Baymax Menu – Available from April 8, 2020.
- Duffy & Friends Spring in Bloom Menu – Available March 23, 2020
- Tokyo DisneySea Easter Food & Snacks Menu – Available March 20, 2020
- Beauty and the Beast, Baymax and Fantasyland Inspired Disney Resort Hotels Menu – Available March 20, 2020
- Very Very Minnie Food & Snacks Menu – Available Now
- Pixar Playtime Food & Snacks at Tokyo DisneySea 2020 – Available Now
Tokyo Disney Resort Food 2019
- Donald’s Hot Jungle Summer Food & Snack Menu
- Disney Pirates Summer Food & Snack Menu
- Funtime with Toy Story 4 Menu
- Duffy’s Sunny Fun Menu
- Tanabata Days Menu
- Tanabata Days Hotels Menu
- Kingdom Hearts Desserts Menu
- Tokyo Disneyland Easter Menu
- Tokyo DisneySea Easter Menu
- Resort Hotels Easter Menu
- Pixar Playtime Hotels Menu 2019
- Pixar Playtime Parks Menu 2019
- Tokyo Disney Resort New Year’s Menu 2019
Tokyo Disney Resort Food 2018
- Disneyland Christmas Food & Snacks Menu 2018
- DisneySea Christmas Food & Snacks Menu 2018
- Tokyo Disney Resort Hotels Christmas Food & Drinks Menu
- Disney Resort Halloween Food & Snacks Menu
- Disney Pirates Summer Menu 2018
- Tokyo Disneyland Natsu Matsuri Menu 2018
- Tanabata Days 2018
- Disney’s Easter Menu
- 35th “Happiest Celebration!” – Special Hotel Menus
- Tokyo Disney Resort Chocolate Crunch Shop
- 35th Anniversary “Happiest Celebration!” Food Menu
- Frozen Fantasy Menu
- Pixar Playtime Menu
There are hundreds of meals, snacks, and drinks on the permanent menus across the resort. It would take an extremely long trip to try them all! Here is a list of some the most popular (and unusual!) items at the parks.
Concerns about eating at Tokyo Disney Resort is one of our most asked questions. Here’s a quick list of tips to ease your anxiety when it comes to stuffing your face with delicious food and snacks at the Parks!
- The price of food at Tokyo Disney Resort varies a lot, with some very budget-friendly options. A set meal at a counter service restaurant usually costs around ¥1,400 ($13 USD), which is pretty good value!
- Seasonal menu items often go on sale a few days before the event’s entertainment officially starts, but finish on the same day the event closes.
- Some seasonal menu desserts and drinks come with souvenir cups, plates or glasses. These make fantastic (and affordable) keepsakes and gifts to take home.
- Tokyo DisneySea often releases seasonal cocktails which are a definite treat.
- Popcorn is a big deal at Toyko Disney Resort with multiple flavours available across the resort, and unique popcorn buckets too. Check out of the interactive maps in our Popcorn Guide to plan which flavour you want first.
- Some of the best and most Instagram-worthy food can be found in the Resort Hotels. The good news is you don’t need to be a hotel guest to visit the restaurants to visit.
Are you planning a trip to Japan?
Take the anxiety out of planning a trip to Japan with our premium ebook travel guides on Tokyo Disney Resort & Universal Studios Japan. Our guides have everything you need to know from the best times to visit, what hotel to choose, what to do, what to eat, and tons more! With nearly 2000 copies sold, our premium guides have become an essential tool for Explorers!
Get all your discount tickets for Tokyo Disneyland, Robot Restaurant, Universal Studios Japan, and more through our tickets page (includes an exclusive discount code). For my personal recommendations on SIM cards, portable wi-fi devices, travel insurance, cheap flights, and hotel bookings, read our travel resources page.
Do you love exclusive and early access to content? Support us on Patreon as it helps us continue bringing you free and continuous content to help you plan your trip.
Some links may be affiliate links to services I recommend. At no extra cost to you, buying services through these links help support TDR Explorer. Please read our full disclosure for more details.