Tokyo Disney Resort have announced the dates for this years Halloween costume days. On select dates only visitors of all ages are encouraged to dress up as your favourite Disney Characters.
Tokyo Disneyland Dates
- 8 September – 14 September
- 26 October – 1 November
Tokyo DisneySea Dates
- 15 September – 17 September
Provided are a few images courtesy of the Disney Parks Blog to give you an example and some guidance over what is acceptable.
- Rules do apply (See Below) and failure to respect the rules will result in either being refused admission to the Park or being asked to remove part of your costume. This is up to the discretion of the Cast Members, who may feel that the costume might offend or discomfort other Guests.
- Children under the age of 11 are free to come in costume at anytime during Halloween.
- For safety reasons, Guests in costumes may not be allowed to experience some attractions
- Only costumes representing a Disney Character are permitted.
- To ensure safe operations at the Park, the following are not permitted
- Full – face make up and rubber masks, face painting and special effects make up, or anything that makes it difficult to read your facial expressions.
- Hazardous items; pointed parts or objects either carried or worn on the costume; poles, canes, or other costume accessories that cannot fit in your hand luggage (bag size: 60 cm x 50 cm x 25 cm)
- Long dresses or costumes with trains (including long hair and decorations), bare feet, inline skates, and other wheeled items
- When dressing in overly revealing costumes, please wear something under or over the costume to maintain the wholesome atmosphere of the Park Please refrain from blocking the flow of traffic, occupying an area, or other behaviour that may bother other Guests.
- Please do not use any restroom or storage locker areas inside or outside the Park for changing clothes. (If you need a changing room , please see a Cast Member.)
- Guests visiting either Tokyo Disneyland or Tokyo DisneySea on any dates that have not been listed above will be refused Park admission. This also includes any children that are 12 years and over.