Tokyo Disney Resort’s hotels are celebrating Disney’s Easter with special buffets, meals, snacks and drinks from March 26 – June 2, 2019.
Easter treats include ten new Easter drinks, egg-themed meals, and seriously fantastic Minnie-shaped white chocolate and strawberry bread.
The menu is available from March 26, and it’s good to remember that you don’t have to be a guest at the hotels to go to the restaurants.
The Disney’s Easter event starts a few days later at both parks, from April 4 through June 2, 2019. This year, the mischievous Usatama are back at Tokyo Disneyland, while there’s a brand new theme and harbor show at DisneySea. Check out the full event details.
Tokyo Disney Resort Hotels Easter Food & Drinks Menu
Disney Ambassador Hotel
Tokyo Disneyland Hotel
Tokyo DisneySea Hotel MiraCosta
More on Disney’s Easter at Tokyo Disney Resort
- Disney’s Easter Event Details
- Tokyo Disneyland Easter Merchandise – including Easter egg and bunny items available at both parks
- Tokyo Disneyland Easter Menu
- Tokyo DisneySea Easter Merchandise – featuring the new Usapiyo characters
- Tokyo DisneySea Easter Menu
- Easter Egg and Bunny Merchandise – available at both parks
- Thumper and Miss Bunny Merchandise 2019
- Duffy and Friends “Let’s Play Hide and Seek” Merchandise and Food
Images and information from the Tokyo Disney Resort website.