Ultimate List of Tokyo Disney Resort Merchandise
One of the most popular — and talked about — aspects of Tokyo Disney Resort is the quality and variety of the merchandise. There’s no doubt the choices are top-notch, and with new items coming out monthly or during every seasonal event, you’ll find that perfect item you can’t live without.
With the fast-paced change of the merchandise, it’s a bit tough to keep up with it all. That’s where we come in. The list below is updated with merchandise available at Tokyo Disneyland and Tokyo DisneySea. We do our best to offer photos and prices to help you budget for your trip. It also gives you a good idea of what items cost on average.
If you’re planning a trip to Japan check out our Tokyo Disney Resort Travel Guide E-Book. It has 200-pages of detailed information on how to plan your trip to both Tokyo Disneyland and Tokyo DisneySea! It’s sold over 1100 copies and has helped other Explorers perfect their trip planning!
Easiest Way to Browse Current Items
Each summer the Disney Fan Magazine (an official printing) releases a book that pictures all the current regular merchandise available for the next year (usually until July the next year) called Tokyo Disney Resort Goods Collection (My Tokyo Disney Resort). The current issue is for 2017/2018, which means a lot of what’s in the book is available until sometime in 2018.Get Your Book Now
This is the perfect way to plan for what to buy on your trip. It has beautiful photos and prices of around 2000 items and lists which stores you’ll find them. While the book is only in Japanese, you can use the Google Translate app while you’re reading. Another option is, if you are having trouble finding the items in the Parks, show the photos to a Cast Member and they’ll be more than happy to help you.
There are few points to keep in mind:
- This doesn’t list seasonal event merchandise (Easter, Halloween, Christmas, etc). It only shows items that are not event specific.
- For event-specific merchandise buy the latest monthly Disney Fan magazine. This will show seasonal items.
- Includes items such as:
- Free Postcards (physical cards you take out of the magazine)
- Coin Press machine locations (with map)
- Disney Pins
- Duffy and Friends merchandise
- Attraction specific merchandise
- T-Shirts and other clothing (including children)
- Mickey Ears and Headbands
- Photo Frames
Merchandise Tips & Info
- Merchandise at Tokyo Disney Resort is only available in the parks, Bon Voyage (the store just outside Tokyo Disneyland), and select items can be found at the Disney Hotels (Tokyo Disney Celebration Hotel, Tokyo Disneyland Hotel, Hotel MiraCosta, and Disney Ambassador Hotel), and select Official Disney Hotels (Hilton Tokyo Bay and Sheraton Grande Tokyo Bay). They do not sell the items online — more on this on the bottom of the article.
- Merchandise sold at the Japan Disney Stores are not available in the parks, and vice versa. If you live in Japan, items from the Disney Store Japan are available online (however, they do not ship outside Japan). Tsum Tsum is only available at the Japan Disney Stores (not in the parks).
- Event merchandise (Christmas, Halloween, etc) is available for the duration of the event. It is sometimes available up to a week before the event begins (our posts will show when they go on sale). Once the event ends, the merchandise is no longer available. You can look in a used or reseller shop, such as ones found in Nakano Broadway. Some items may go on sale before the event ends, but there is no guarantee.
- Non-event specific merchandise (such as characters or general items) is available for an undetermined amount of time, so it’s hard to say if it’ll be available during your trip. Some items stay a long duration, while some are gone after a month or two. A good rule of thumb is, if it was released within the last 6 months, then it may still be available (we cannot guarantee this).
- Seasonal merchandise such as gloves, hats, scarves, etc, are available for their respected seasons. Meaning, you won’t find earmuffs in the middle of summer or sandals during the winter.
- We are unable to buy items for you.
Tokyo Disney Merchandise List
Here’s a list of the merchandise at Tokyo Disney Resort. The latest items are at the top. We also offer videos to show you the items, too. You can watch the playlist on YouTube. You’re also welcome to browse our merchandise category if you prefer.
- Halloween 2018
- Duffy and Friends Sleepover
- Disney Nastsu Matsuri
- Disney Pirates Summer
- Tokyo Disney Resort Summer
- Current T-Shirts (Spring 2018)
- Tanabata Days 2018
- Adidas 35th Anniversary Clothing
- Coca-Cola 35th Anniversary
- Duffy & Friends Summer Merchandise
- Snow White “Afternoon Tea”
- Tokyo Disney Resort 35th Anniversary
- Tokyo Disney Resort 35 Years of Memories
- 35th Anniversary Tomica
- Duffy & Friends Happy Marching Fun
- Dreaming Up!
- it’s a small world
- Chocolate Crunch
- Sakura (Cherry Blossom) Merchandise
- Coco Tsum Tsum
- Tokyo Disney Resort Snack-themed Merchandise
- “Hello Chip & Dale”
- Disney’s Easter Merchandise
- D23 Expo Japan 2018 Merchandise (Select items now at Disney Stores in Japan)
- Anna and Elsa’s Frozen Fantasy Merchandise & Snacks (available until March 19)
- Pixar Playtime Merchandise & Snacks (available until March 19)
- Duffy’s Heartwarming Days Merchandise & Snacks (available until March 19)
- Tokyo Disneyland Christmas 2017
- Tokyo DisneySea Christmas 2017
- Tokyo Disney Resort Christmas 2017
- Duffy and Friends Christmas 2017
- Disney Store October 2017
- October 2017 (part one and two)
- September 2017 (part one, two, and three)
- Tokyo DisneySea Halloween 2017
- Tokyo Disneyland Halloween 2017
- Tokyo Disney Resort Halloween 2017
- Disney Store August 2017
- August 2017
- Starjets & Duffy August 2017
- July 2017
- Tokyo DisneySea Pirates Summer 2017
- Tokyo Disneyland Summer Festival 2017
- Tokyo Disney Resort Summer 2017
- Tanabata Days 2017
- June 2017 Part One & Two
- Disney Store Japan June 2017 Part One & Two
- Disney Store Japan May 2017
- Nemo & Friends SeaRider
- April 2017 Update Part One (Video)
- April 2017 Update Part Two
- April 2017 Update Part Three
- Tokyo Disneyland & Tokyo DisneySea T-Shirts Spring 2017 Video
- StellaLou at Tokyo DisneySea (Part One Video & Part Two Video)
- March 2017 Update Part One
- March 2017 Update Part Two
- Disney’s Easter at Tokyo DisneySea (Video)
- Disney’s Easter at Tokyo Disneyland (Video)
- Disney’s Easter at Tokyo Disney Resort (Available at both parks) (Video)
- Tokyo DisneySea The Year of Wishes Grand Finale (Video)
- Anna and Elsa’s Frozen Fantasy 2017 (Video)
- Sweet Duffy 2017 (Video)
- January 2017 Update Part One
- January 2017 Update Part Two
- New Year’s 2017 (Video)
- Peter Pan Merchandise (Video)
- Camp Woodchuck (Video)
- Christmas Fantasy 2016 at Tokyo Disneyland (Video)
- Christmas Wishes 2016 at Tokyo DisneySea (Video)
- Christmas 2016 Duffy the Disney Bear
- SnoSnow (Video)
- November 2016 Update Part One
- November 2016 Update Part Two
- Duffy Hoodies & Room Wear (Video)
- Sports Jerseys (Video)
- 8-Bit Hoodies, Backpacks, Underwear, socks, etc. (Video)
- More Clothing
- September Update Part 1
- September Update Part 2
- Tokyo DisneySea 15th Anniversary Updates
- Halloween 2016 at Tokyo Disneyland (Video)
- Halloween 2016 at Tokyo DisneySea (Video)
- Halloween 2016 Duffy the Disney Bear (Video)
Is X item still available?
Due to the large volume of merchandise, we are unable to say if a particular item is still available. As mentioned before, event merchandise is available for the duration of the event, but some items may sell out. Everything else is subject to availability.
That’s one of the joys of Tokyo Disney Resort: for every visit, you never know what you’re going to find! Our lists above give you a good example of what types of items you can find and their prices.
How to Buy Online
As mentioned above, there is no official way to buy merchandise from the parks online. You have to visit Tokyo Disney Resort to buy your items. There are a few personal shoppers that will buy items on your behalf. Unfortunately, we are unable to buy items for you. Another way is through Tsum Thing in their online shop or personal shopping Instagram account.
Another option is eBay, but that is more difficult to get the exact items you want (and you’ll also pay a higher fee).
Another place you can browse items is this website. While it’s only in Japanese, it’s one of the most up-to-date sites with merchandise from Tokyo Disney Resort.