Tokyo Disney Resort Merchandise 2019 List & Prices
One of the most popular — and talked about — aspects of Tokyo Disney Resort is the quality and variety of the merchandise. There’s no doubt the choices are top-notch, and with new items coming out monthly or during every seasonal event, you’ll find that perfect item you can’t live without.
With the fast-paced change of the merchandise, it’s a bit tough to keep up with it all. That’s where we come in. The updated list below shows what’s available at Tokyo Disneyland & Tokyo DisneySea. We do our best to offer photos and prices to help you budget for your trip. It also gives you a good idea of what items cost on average.
If you’re planning a trip to Japan check out our Tokyo Disney Resort Travel Guide E-Book. It has 200-pages of detailed information on how to plan your trip to both Tokyo Disneyland and Tokyo DisneySea! Our travel guide has become an essential tool for planning that dream vacation to Japan.
Table of Contents
Tokyo Disney Resort Merchandise List
Here’s a list of the merchandise at Tokyo Disney Resort. The latest items are at the top. We also offer videos to show you the items, too. You can watch the playlist on YouTube. You’re also welcome to browse our merchandise category if you prefer.
- Duffy and Friends “Let’s Play Hide and Seek” – Available April 3, 2019
- Tokyo DisneySea Easter Merchandise – Available April 1, 2019
- Tokyo Disneyland Easter Merchandise – Available April 1, 2019
- Toy Story’s Buttercup the Unicorn – Available March 1, 2019
- Cherry Blossom Pink
- Scrooge McDuck, Gus Goose and Professor Von Drake Plush Badges
- Pixar Playtime 2019
- Duffy’s Heartwarming Days 2019
- 35th Anniversary Grand Finale Merchandise
- New Year’s 2019
- Christmas 2018
- Mickey’s 90th Anniversary
- Duffy Christmas 2018
- Halloween 2018
- Duffy and Friends Sleepover
- Disney Nastsu Matsuri
- Disney Pirates Summer
- Tokyo Disney Resort Summer
- Current T-Shirts (Spring 2018)
- Tanabata Days 2018
- Adidas 35th Anniversary Clothing
- Coca-Cola 35th Anniversary
- Duffy & Friends Summer Merchandise
- Snow White “Afternoon Tea”
- Tokyo Disney Resort 35th Anniversary
- Tokyo Disney Resort 35 Years of Memories
- 35th Anniversary Tomica
- Duffy & Friends Happy Marching Fun
- Dreaming Up!
- it’s a small world
- Chocolate Crunch
- Sakura (Cherry Blossom) Merchandise
- Coco Tsum Tsum
- Tokyo Disney Resort Snack-themed Merchandise
- “Hello Chip & Dale”
- Disney’s Easter Merchandise
- D23 Expo Japan 2018 Merchandise (Select items now at Disney Stores in Japan)
- Anna and Elsa’s Frozen Fantasy Merchandise & Snacks (available until March 19)
- Pixar Playtime Merchandise & Snacks (available until March 19)
- Duffy’s Heartwarming Days Merchandise & Snacks (available until March 19)
- Tokyo Disneyland Christmas 2017
- Tokyo DisneySea Christmas 2017
- Tokyo Disney Resort Christmas 2017
- Duffy and Friends Christmas 2017
- Disney Store October 2017
- October 2017 (part one and two)
- September 2017 (part one, two, and three)
- Tokyo DisneySea Halloween 2017
- Tokyo Disneyland Halloween 2017
- Tokyo Disney Resort Halloween 2017
- Disney Store August 2017
- August 2017
- Starjets & Duffy August 2017
- July 2017
- Tokyo DisneySea Pirates Summer 2017
- Tokyo Disneyland Summer Festival 2017
- Tokyo Disney Resort Summer 2017
- Tanabata Days 2017
- June 2017 Part One & Two
- Disney Store Japan June 2017 Part One & Two
- Disney Store Japan May 2017
- Nemo & Friends SeaRider
- April 2017 Update Part One (Video)
- April 2017 Update Part Two
- April 2017 Update Part Three
- Tokyo Disneyland & Tokyo DisneySea T-Shirts Spring 2017 Video
- StellaLou at Tokyo DisneySea (Part One Video & Part Two Video)
- March 2017 Update Part One
- March 2017 Update Part Two
- Disney’s Easter at Tokyo DisneySea (Video)
- Disney’s Easter at Tokyo Disneyland (Video)
- Disney’s Easter at Tokyo Disney Resort (Available at both parks) (Video)
- Tokyo DisneySea The Year of Wishes Grand Finale (Video)
- Anna and Elsa’s Frozen Fantasy 2017 (Video)
- Sweet Duffy 2017 (Video)
- January 2017 Update Part One
- January 2017 Update Part Two
- New Year’s 2017 (Video)
- Peter Pan Merchandise (Video)
- Camp Woodchuck (Video)
- Christmas Fantasy 2016 at Tokyo Disneyland (Video)
- Christmas Wishes 2016 at Tokyo DisneySea (Video)
- Christmas 2016 Duffy the Disney Bear
- SnoSnow (Video)
- November 2016 Update Part One
- November 2016 Update Part Two
- Duffy Hoodies & Room Wear (Video)
- Sports Jerseys (Video)
- 8-Bit Hoodies, Backpacks, Underwear, socks, etc. (Video)
- More Clothing
- September Update Part 1
- September Update Part 2
- Tokyo DisneySea 15th Anniversary Updates
- Halloween 2016 at Tokyo Disneyland (Video)
- Halloween 2016 at Tokyo DisneySea (Video)
- Halloween 2016 Duffy the Disney Bear (Video)
Tokyo Disney Resort Merchandise Tips
There are a few things to know about the merchandise at Tokyo Disney Resort. The biggest is items change constantly, so what you see today may not be available next month. Here are some more things to know:
- Browse items through the official website or this excellent Japanese blog
- Browse items through the Disney Fan Magazine or the yearly Tokyo Disney Resort Goods Collection magazine
- Merchandise at Tokyo Disney Resort is only available in the parks, Bon Voyage (the store just outside Tokyo Disneyland), and select items can be found at the Disney Hotels (Tokyo Disney Celebration Hotel, Tokyo Disneyland Hotel, Hotel MiraCosta, and Disney Ambassador Hotel), and select Official Disney Hotels (Hilton Tokyo Bay and Sheraton Grande Tokyo Bay).
- Merchandise sold at the Japan Disney Stores are not available in the parks, and vice versa. If you live in Japan, items from the Disney Store Japan are available online (however, they do not ship outside Japan). Tsum Tsum is only available at the Japan Disney Stores (not in the parks).
- Event merchandise (Christmas, Halloween, etc) is available for the duration of the event. It is sometimes available up to a week before the event begins (our posts will show when they go on sale). Once the event ends, the merchandise is no longer available. You can look in a used or reseller shop, such as ones found in Nakano Broadway. Some items may go on sale before the event ends, but there is no guarantee.
- Non-event specific merchandise (such as characters or general items) is available for an undetermined amount of time, so it’s hard to say if it’ll be available during your trip. Some items stay a long duration, while some are gone after a month or two. A good rule of thumb is, if it was released within the last 6 months, then it may still be available (we cannot guarantee this).
- Seasonal merchandise such as gloves, hats, scarves, etc, are available for their respected seasons. Meaning, you won’t find earmuffs in the middle of summer or sandals during the winter.
- We are unable to buy items for you.
How to Buy Online
There’s no simple way to buy Tokyo Disney Resort merchandise online. The easiest way is through a personal shopper (I recommend this one) or through eBay. Another option is through the official Tokyo Disney Resort app, but there are some catches:
- You can only buy items through the app after you visit the Park(s) with a valid day ticket
- Shipping is only within Japan
- The Tokyo Disney Resort App is only in Japanese
Are you planning a trip to Japan?
Take the anxiety out of planning a trip to Japan with our premium ebook travel guides on Tokyo Disney Resort & Universal Studios Japan. Our guides have everything you need to know from the best times to visit, what hotel to choose, what to do, what to eat, and tons more! With nearly 2000 copies sold, our premium guides have become an essential tool for Explorers!
Get all your discount tickets for Tokyo Disneyland, Robot Restaurant, Universal Studios Japan, and more through our tickets page (includes an exclusive discount code). For my personal recommendations on SIM cards, portable wi-fi devices, travel insurance, cheap flights, and hotel bookings, read our travel resources page.
Do you love exclusive and early access to content? Support us on Patreon as it helps us continue bringing you free and continuous content to help you plan your trip.