Tokyo Disneyland is celebrating Easter with a special menu of snacks, meals, and drinks on sale March 26 – June 2, 2019.
There’s lots to look forward to, including egg-themed sandwiches, Mickey and Donald candy cases, and Easter desserts with tiny bunny ears! We can’t wait to try the peach cream cake, and orange jelly and vanilla mousse.
Disney’s Easter runs at both parks from April 4 through June 2, 2019. Tokyo Disneyland’s event sees the return of the mischievous Usatama, while DisneySea has a new theme featuring the Usapiyo chicks. For more, check out the event details and Disneyland Easter merchandise.
Tokyo Disneyland Easter Menu
More on Disney’s Easter at Tokyo Disney Resort
- Disney’s Easter Event Details
- Tokyo Disneyland Easter Merchandise – including Easter egg and bunny items available at both parks
- Tokyo DisneySea Easter Merchandise – featuring the new Usapiyo characters
- Tokyo DisneySea Easter Menu
- Easter Egg and Bunny Merchandise – available at both parks
- Thumper and Miss Bunny Merchandise 2019
- Duffy and Friends “Let’s Play Hide and Seek” Merchandise and Food
- Resort Hotels Easter Menu
Information and images from the Tokyo Disney Resort website.
Are you planning a trip to Japan?
Take the anxiety out of planning a trip to Japan with our premium ebook travel guides on Tokyo Disney Resort & Universal Studios Japan. Our guides have everything you need to know from the best times to visit, what hotel to choose, what to do, what to eat, and tons more! With nearly 2000 copies sold, our premium guides have become an essential tool for Explorers!
Get all your discount tickets for Tokyo Disneyland, Robot Restaurant, Universal Studios Japan, and more through our tickets page (includes an exclusive discount code). For my personal recommendations on SIM cards, portable wi-fi devices, travel insurance, cheap flights, and hotel bookings, read our travel resources page.