At Tokyo DisneySea during Disney’s Easter, guests can treat themselves to sping-themed desserts with souvenir cups, sparkling drinks, a special roast beef meal aboard the SS Columbia, and more. Check out the full menu below. These menu items are available starting March 26, 2019, through June 2, 2019, a week before the event begins.
Disney’s Easter runs at both Tokyo Disneyland and Tokyo DisneySea from April 4 through June 2, 2019. Tokyo DisneySea has a fresh theme featuring new characters, the Usapiyo chicks, while Tokyo Disneyland sees the return of the Usatama.
Tokyo DisneySea Easter Menu
More on Disney’s Easter at Tokyo Disney Resort
- Disney’s Easter Event Details
- Tokyo Disneyland Easter Merchandise – including Easter egg and bunny items available at both parks
- Tokyo Disneyland Easter Menu
- Tokyo DisneySea Easter Merchandise – featuring the new Usapiyo characters
- Duffy and Friends “Let’s Play Hide and Seek” Merchandise and Food
Images and information from the Tokyo Disney Resort website.