Disney’s Easter is back at Tokyo DisneySea, with a brand new theme, fresh entertainment, and a special selection of spring merchandise featuring new characters, the Usapiyo.
The Usapiyo are cute little chicks with bunny ears. But surprisingly, they are not hatched Usatama from Tokyo Disneyland’s Easter event! Instead, these adorable critters hatched from eggs decorated by Minnie Mouse and Daisy Duck. Their name comes from a combination of the Japanese word for rabbit (usagi) and the sound a chick makes (piyo).
The Usapiyo will feature in the new Tip Top Easter harbor show and are the stars of this year’s merchandise.
As well as the Usapiyo Easter merchandise, both Tokyo Disneyland and DisneySea will share a range of Easter egg and bunny ear merchandise. Check out these items in our Tokyo Disneyland Easter Merchandise post.
The Disney’s Easter merchandise is on sale now at Tokyo DisneySea, and some items may be available in Bon Voyage and the Resort hotel shops as well.
From April 4 through June 2, 2019, Disney’s Easter runs at both Tokyo Disneyland and DisneySea. Check out the event details for more.
Disney’s Easter Merchandise at Tokyo DisneySea
All items are available now in Tokyo DisneySea. Merchandise items will be available in Emporio, while the souvenir snacks will be in Valentina’s Sweets.
Duffy and Friends Easter Plush Badges
Available from April 1, 2019, at McDuck’s Department Store.
More on Disney’s Easter at Tokyo Disney Resort
- Disney’s Easter Event Details
- Tokyo Disneyland Easter Merchandise – including Easter egg and bunny items available at both parks
- Tokyo Disneyland Easter Menu
- Tokyo DisneySea Easter Menu
- Easter Egg and Bunny Merchandise – available at both parks
- Thumper and Miss Bunny Merchandise 2019
- Duffy and Friends “Let’s Play Hide and Seek” Merchandise and Food
- Resort Hotels Easter Menu
Images and information from the Tokyo Disney Resort website.