Hey Explorers! We just finished updating our guide for Halloween at Tokyo Disney Resort. It now joins our growing list of free “Ultimate” guides to help you plan your explorations.
We’ve added and updated a few things in this guide to make planning even easier:
- FREE downloadable snack guide for both Parks
- FREE downloadable visual guide for the new Spooky “Boo!” parade at Tokyo Disneyland
- Information about wearing costumes
- Information on the popular Halloween merchandise
- More photos and videos
Halloween is on now until October 31, 2018, at both Tokyo Disneyland and Tokyo DisneySea. Don’t forget to check out Halloween at the other Disney, Universal, and other theme parks throughout Asia:
- Universal Studios Japan Halloween Horror Nights
- Universal Studios Singapore Halloween Horror Nights
- Hong Kong Disneyland Halloween Time
- Shanghai Disneyland Halloween Time
- Sanrio Puroland Halloween (English)
- Halloween Fest 2018 Ocean Park Hong Kong
Plan your trip to Japan with our 200-page Tokyo Disney Resort Trip Planning Guide E-book. It includes everything you need to know from hotels, transportation, food, and travel information on Japan. Take the stress and anxiety out of your planning and don’t miss the best Tokyo Disneyland and Tokyo DisneySea has to offer.
Get all your discount tickets for Tokyo Disneyland, Robot Restaurant, Universal Studios Japan, and more through our tickets page (includes an exclusive discount code). For my personal recommendations on SIM cards, portable wi-fi devices, travel insurance, cheap flights, and hotel bookings, read our travel resources page.
Do you love exclusive and early access to content? Support us on Patreon (as low as $2 a month) and be among the first to see some of our newest content! It helps us continue bringing you free content to help you plan your trip.