- Everything you need to know about Super Nintendo World inside the Park.
- A breakdown of each month to give you an idea of what to expect for crowds, weather, and seasonal events, to help you decide when to visit.
- Details of hotel options around the park and pros and cons to see what’s best for your budget.
- The best way to get to Universal is from the airport and Tokyo.
- How to ensure you secure Park tickets and Express Pass with a list of your options from tried and tested methods.
- How to utilize the app and how to use it to maximize your day
- Plan your day with extensive information on attractions, shows, restaurants, and character greetings.
TDR Explorer Guide to Universal Studios Japan
Universal Studios Japan is one of the top attractions when visiting Osaka and the Kansai area. With a perfect balance between thrill rides, family-friendly attractions, seasonal events, painfully cute merchandise, and delicious food, the park makes for an unforgettable experience. The ever-changing variety of offerings makes Universal Studios Japan a must-visit for theme park enthusiasts and tourists alike.
I’ve visited Universal Studios Japan numerous times and have gained insider knowledge to help you not miss anything.
For many Explorers, Universal Studios Japan is intimidating or even impossible to visit. The crowds, the language barrier, transportation, and hotel options become overwhelming. Without proper planning and research before your visit, you could miss out on the park’s aspects.
If you want to learn how to navigate Universal Studios Japan and Super Nintendo World as if I’m there with you, this is the guidebook for you.
How This Guidebook Helps You With Planning
- Extensive itineraries to plan out your day include Super Nintendo World and other attractions.
- Recommendations of what food to eat at every restaurant and what snacks you cannot miss.
- Price ranges for hotels, food, and merchandise to help you budget.
- Practical advice on Universal Studios Japan and the surrounding area of Osaka and Kyoto.
- A list of Japanese phrases you can learn or show Team Members to help you with communication for dining, attractions, and guest relations.
- General information on Japan to help you understand how many things work.
Get The Only Guide You Need for Universal Studios Japan
Our guidebook gives you the confidence and knowledge you’ve been visiting Universal Studios Japan for years. Once you visit, you’ll see why Universal Studios Japan is one of my favourite places worldwide.
Download the ebook pdf instantly and start planning today!
Over 170 pages of expert advice on Universal Studios Japan and Super Nintendo World.
Updated for 2023
Includes detailed information on Super Nintendo World, so you don’t miss out!
Frequently Asked Questions
Should I get this edition or wait for the next?
The current edition (2023) was released on March 1, 2023, and is up-to-date as of the publishing date.
We plan to have a new edition each year to give you the best and most up-to-date information. Similar to other travel guides, each edition is a separate purchase.
What’s the difference in the information in this guidebook compared to your website/blog?
While our website offers endless information about Universal Studios Japan and Super Nintendo World, it doesn’t offer food recommendations for every restaurant, multi-day itineraries, suggested budgets, custom Park maps, and easy-to-digest explanations on essential aspects of the park. The website also doesn’t have general information for travel to Japan that every traveller needs to know (visa, Japanese toilets, earthquakes, etc.). This guide has so much information that it wouldn’t fit in multiple blog posts.
Are there photos in this guide?
I wanted to keep this guidebook as portable as possible while being jam-packed with information. For that reason, I decided not to include photos. This allows us to keep the file size down, so you can have it on any device without worrying about space. If you’re looking for photos, I post our best ones on Instagram.
However, I wanted to ensure you could find your way around Universal Studios Japan, Osaka, and Kyoto as efficiently as possible. That’s why you’ll find professionally created, custom maps to help you visualize the Parks and to simplify transportation.
The guidebook also has chapters dedicated to the city of Osaka and Kyoto. These two chapters are full of my tips and recommendations from personal experience.
What makes you an expert on Universal Studios Japan?
I’ve lived in Japan for over a decade and have visited Universal Studios Japan since 2003. I have numerous visits under my belt and love learning new ways to maximize my time at Universal. Anything I recommend in the guidebook is my favourite, and I stand by them.
Is this guidebook available in print?
This guidebook is only available as a downloadable PDF.
Is this available to download from Amazon, Kindle Store, or any other platform?
This guidebook is only available through our website. You can put this e-book on any device that can display pdf files. Here’s how to add it to iBooks on your device.