The limited-time menu includes a strawberry jelly dessert in both Parks, an Afternoon Tea, and a selection of desserts at the Resort Hotels. There are special set meals at the Tokyo Disneyland and Disney Ambassador Hotels, too. Check out the details below.
The New Year’s menu is available from December 26, 2018 – January 6, 2019.
Tokyo Disney Resort New Years Desserts Menu
The Tokyo Disneyland Hotel and Disney Ambassador Hotel also have special New Year’s menus at some of their restaurants. Unfortunately, there are no photos available, but check out the details below.
Tokyo Disneyland Hotel
- Canna Restaurant
- “Year End & New Year” Lunch Course – ¥6,500
- “Year End & New Year” Dinner Course – ¥7,800
See the menu on the Tokyo Disneyland Hotel’s website (Japanese only).
Disney Ambassador Hotel
- Empire Grill
- New Year Lunch Course – ¥4,500
- New Year Dinner Course – ¥7,800
- New Year Set – ¥6,500
- Teppanyaki Lunch – ¥6,500
- Teppanyaki Dinner – ¥20,000
- New Year “Party” Menu – ¥15,000
See the menus on the Disney Ambassador Hotel’s website (Japanese only).
Information and images from the Tokyo Disney Resort website.