Tokyo Disney Resort “Disney’s Easter” 2018
Disney’s Easter starts March 27 through June 6, 2018, at Tokyo DisneySea! We’ll see the return of the daytime harbor show Fashionable Easter, merchandise, food, decorations, and a new Easter Egg Hunt. Here are the highlights of this year’s event. For full details see the OLC Group Press Release.
There is no Easter event this year at Tokyo Disneyland because of the start of the Tokyo Disney Resort 35th Anniversary “Happiest Celebration!” on April 15, 2018, through March 25, 2019.
The daytime show Fashionable Easter makes a comeback for the 3rd year in a row showing off Mickey and Friends spring fashions. Also appearing in the show are artists from the American Waterfront, Lost River Delta, Mermaid Lagoon, and Mysterious Island themed ports of Tokyo DisneySea.
New this year is the addition of the theme song for the Tokyo Disney Resort 35th “Happiest Celebration!” mixed with the main show music.
Easter Egg Hunt
For the first time this year, a special Easter Egg hunt is available for guests at a cost of ¥900 ($8USD). Guests use hints on the map to find special Easter Eggs throughout the park. Guests who find all the eggs get an exclusive Bunny-Ear hair clip, that’s not sold anywhere else. The clip is designed for the special Bunny Ear Headbands.
Ask a Cast Member during the event where to buy your map!
A quick summary of Disney’s Easter at Tokyo DisneySea. Read our guide to Easter at Tokyo Disney Resort for our best tips and advice.
- Fashionable Easter harbor show happens 2-3 times daily
- New Easter Egg Hunt event for ¥900 ($8USD)
- Tokyo DisneySea Maritime Band entertain guests while wearing cute bunny-eared bonnets
- “Fun Custodial” Cast Members are in the American Waterfront with special performances
- Easter decorations in the Mediterranean Harbor and American Waterfront
- New photo place in Waterfront Park inspired by a fashion show runway
- About 80 different types of “Fashionable Easter” merchandise (including the 35th Anniversary motif) available starting March 20, 2018
- Special menu items at Cafe Portofino, New York Deli, Barnacle Bills, Sebastian’s Calypso Kitchen, and Tropic Al’s (starts March 20, 2018)
- Hotel MiraCosta offers special Easter menu items at its restaurants (starts March 20, 2018)
- Easter design for the Tokyo Disney Resort day passes
- Read how to get a free monorail pin
To get an idea of what type of merchandise is available for Easter, watch our video below. The merchandise is typically the same but with updated designs. It’ll help you get an idea of prices.
Get started with your trip planning to Tokyo Disneyland with our best articles. Decide where to stay with our hotel reviews and recommendations. Figure out what and where to eat with our list of restaurant reviews. Learn how to buy your park tickets (see how you can save $4 USD), then sink your teeth into our Ultimate Guide to Tokyo Disney Resort.
If this guide helped with your trip planning consider contributing to our Patreon and get access to exclusive content. Also, doesn’t it feel good to help out?
Select photos from the OLC Group Press Release.